7/26 Sox @ Indians 12:10 CT

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 03:03 PM)
Personally, I'd love it if we went to Boston and swept them. I'm sick of losing.

Hawk kissing Ortiz ass 4 games will get to a T. Hunter level fast.

Looks like we're now six games back on the Twins.

Btw, the Twins and Indians have four more series together in the final months...talk about an unbalanced schedule.

And Yordano Ventura came back and threw a pretty dominating start at the Astros. Only one run surrendered through 7.

Just seemed that some of the hitters that normally give us fits like Brantley didn't have as much fight in them today.

Outscored 26-5 for the series.

Edited by caulfield12

Don't have the benefit of watching the game live as I must rely on gameday, but did Avi screw it up that bad? I was going to post it as only one runner and one run but didn't want to jinx it

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 03:06 PM)
Looks like we're now six games back on the Twins.

Btw, the Twins and Indians have four more series together in the final months...talk about an unbalanced schedule.

And Yordano Ventura came back and threw a pretty dominating start at the Astros. Only one run surrendered through 7.

Twins lose today, it's 5 games.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 01:07 PM)
Don't have the benefit of watching the game live as I must rely on gameday, but did Avi screw it up that bad? I was going to post it as only one runner and one run but didn't want to jinx it

not at all, he ran it down and was there to make the catch but the sun has been brutal in RF all day.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 09:06 PM)
That was a very fun series for the Sox. To take nothing away from it, but sure seemed like the Indians have quit on the season.

:P I remember when some folks on ths board were saying the same about the Sox. Winning is nice for sure. Changes things quite a bit

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 03:06 PM)
That was a very fun series for the Sox. To take nothing away from it, but sure seemed like the Indians have quit on the season.

If this is true' why is Terry Francona and a roster not making $150 million a good manager?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 03:10 PM)
Scary. 1 1/2 games away from the White Flag deficit against Cleveland.

Of course, that was only ONE team we were chasing, not 5-6.

The Sox are chasing 85 wins. Nothing more. Nothing less.