7/29 White Sox vs Red Sox 6:10 CT

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 07:01 PM)
Wasn't here. Don't remember it.

Was it when there with Griffey discussions maybe? But there was Hawk ranting during games that there wasn't anyone you could take out of the lineup.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like after Avi was raking to start the season everyone realized that all he did was swing at their first pitch strike and slap it somewhere, now they just throw him something just far enough from the zone to be s***ty and he still goes for it. I said it a few weeks ago and I'll say it again, he is a terrible version of Vlad Guerrero

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 06:04 PM)
Just got home, keep it going Eaton, Melky and Sanchez. Saw Avi swing at that 0-0 pitch like he was protecting with 2 strikes. Hopefully they trade him in the next two days.

I'd like to see him sat down. Do what we did with LaRoche. Play shuck

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 06:04 PM)
I feel like after Avi was raking to start the season everyone realized that all he did was swing at their first pitch strike and slap it somewhere, now they just throw him something just far enough from the zone to be s***ty and he still goes for it. I said it a few weeks ago and I'll say it again, he is a terrible version of Vlad Guerrero

He's also 24. I'd like to see him sat down. Give him a couple mental days and coached up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 07:04 PM)
Just got home, keep it going Eaton, Melky and Sanchez. Saw Avi swing at that 0-0 pitch like he was protecting with 2 strikes. Hopefully they trade him in the next two days.

You would remember - who was Hawk's "Where Would He Play" rant about?

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)
Nice easy inning. If this offense stays hitting (obviously won't keep hitting everything in sight), with this pitching? Look out

Even if the other guys slow down, if Abreu could get in gear 2014 style, or esp. Abreu and LaRoche, that could make it keep working.