7/29 White Sox vs Red Sox 6:10 CT

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 07:23 PM)
all the kid has to do is hit 260/300/350 and he'll stick as a regular. His glove plays with that line in today's MLB.

Reminds me of what people say about that Cleuluis Rondon kid we have in single-A. Except for him, it's a .220 AVG.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
Reminds me of what people say about that Cleuluis Rondon kid we have in single-A. Except for him, it's a .220 AVG.

Thing is tho Sanchez has hit fairly well in the high minors. I expected him to get the bat knocked out of his hands and that's what happened the first two months but based on his AAA stats the kid does have some bat speed.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 06:26 PM)
Thing is tho Sanchez has hit fairly well in the high minors. I expected him to get the bat knocked out of his hands and that's what happened the first two months but based on his AAA stats the kid does have some bat speed.

Sanchez has hit on every level. He's going to stick here.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 07:26 PM)

Was just gonna say the same. Aside from when he was the youngest player in AAA in 2013, Sanchez has hit extremely well at every level.

Rondon has like a .500 ops in single A which he's repeating.