any Doctors here that can help me

I felt a stomach pain at about 7:30 last night and ever since it has constantly felt like I have to piss, of course I don't have enough liquid in my body to piss every five minutes, so most of the time I can't. But I still have the sensation that I have to go. I don't think I have any sort of infection because it doesn't hurt when I piss, and I don't think it is a blockage because I drank a ton of water and pissed it all back out. Anybody know what the hell is going on?

Might be a hernia. Look at your pubic hair region and see if you can see a bulge..... it may be very slight. If you do, gently push on it and try to see if it feels like the muscle "pops" back into place. If it does, you have a hernia.

Sometimes the way the muscle protrudes can irritate your bladder..... causing the constant feeling of urination.

Just another possibility.

I'm no doctor but based on experience it sounds like kidney stones to me.  Get in to see a urologist ASAP before the pain gets worst.  And trust me, kidney stones can be VERY painful.

I am seeing a doctor at 3, I have heard kidney stones horror stories and am hoping its not that.

Might be a hernia. Look at your pubic hair region and see if you can see a bulge..... it may be very slight. If you do, gently push on it and try to see if it feels like the muscle "pops" back into place. If it does, you have a hernia.

Sometimes the way the muscle protrudes can irritate your bladder..... causing the constant feeling of urination.

I can't feel a buldge or anything, but if I do have a hernia, how exactly do they remove it

I can't feel a buldge or anything, but if I do have a hernia, how exactly do they remove it

It would have to be surgery. It's so routine now-a-days that you will be able to go home the same day and rest for a few days. I'm sure they'll give you the "cough" test to find out.

It could be a urinary tract infection, common and very treatable. If it is kidney stones don't panic. They're not fun, but often times can be removed without surgery. Make sure you make it that doctors appointment and good luck.

Its not. Ive had one and he has none of the sypmtons. Hey 1549 i know it was just a question but noone here knows anything about your condidtion, even with you giving symptons. Take it all for what it is, just an opinion. Your doc will know......

Im gonna go with bj and say kidney stones. Im not sure but it wouldnt surprise me. And what is a hernia? Isnt it like when an organ falls between two bones and gets stuck?

A hernia is when an organ escapes from its natural cavity. The kind CubKilla is describing is a hernia of the abdominal viscera, is the most common, and it's when (usually) your small intestine breaks through a tear or weakness in your abdominal muscle.

Ok, the doctors appointment went well, but I still don't know what the problem is. I was told 1) its not a hernia 2) there is nothing wrong with my bladder. The doctor said the symptoms are similar to those of an upper kidney problem. He took a urine sample and a blood sample and I will have a kidney ultra sound on monday to check for stones.

The problem with the stones theory is that 1) I am not feeling any back pains or anything 2) it came on so suddenly while I was sitting down

so I am still in the dark, I just hope it is some weird thing that is gone in the morning.

Ok, the doctors appointment went well, but I still don't know what the problem is.  I was told 1) its not a hernia 2) there is nothing wrong with my bladder.  The doctor said the symptoms are similar to those of an upper kidney problem.  He took a urine sample and a blood sample and I will have a kidney ultra sound on monday to check for stones.

The problem with the stones theory is that 1) I am not feeling any back pains or anything 2) it came on so suddenly while I was sitting down

so I am still in the dark, I just hope it is some weird thing that is gone in the morning.

Get well, brother. Prayers are with you.

Ok, the doctors appointment went well, but I still don't know what the problem is.  I was told 1) its not a hernia 2) there is nothing wrong with my bladder.  The doctor said the symptoms are similar to those of an upper kidney problem.  He took a urine sample and a blood sample and I will have a kidney ultra sound on monday to check for stones.

Dude, knock on wood but look at the bright side. The fact that the doc hasnt found anything yet is a very good sign. :)

Get well, brother. Prayers are with you.

Thank you

Dude, knock on wood but look at the bright side. The fact that the doc hasnt found anything yet is a very good sign. :)

this is true

Guest hotsoxchick1

its prolly a urinary tract infection, easily cured....if it were kidney stones youd be on your knees beggin for death about now, thats about the closest thing to child birth a man can ever get is kidney stones and we all know how well you guys take severe pain lol...... what ever it is i hope you get well soon...... :D

its prolly a urinary tract infection, easily cured....if it were  kidney stones youd be on your knees beggin for death about now, thats about the closest thing to child birth a man can ever get is kidney stones and we all know how well you guys take severe pain lol...... what ever it is i hope you get well soon...... :D

:bang :bang he has NO symptons of that........ :rolleyes:

its prolly a urinary tract infection, easily cured....if it were  kidney stones youd be on your knees beggin for death about now, thats about the closest thing to child birth a man can ever get is kidney stones and we all know how well you guys take severe pain lol...... what ever it is i hope you get well soon...... :D

Maybe I am just too big and strong, too cry and wish for death :D , as Reineir Wolfcastle says on the Simpson, "I feel Nushing".

Anyway I have an ultra-sound today at 2:15 to search for kidney problems that could be causing this.