7/30 White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT

The overreaction would be to buy with this team, ignoring 3.5 months for the sake of a week.

Does Sale have to be left out there to get completely bombed? The bullpen isn't exactly overworked (to say the least).

Edited by GreenSox

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 01:56 AM)
You guys are all overreacting. Everyone has bad starts now and then and he's obviously hurt. They should've taken him out looking back at it.

Got shelled by KC in similar fashion after the ASB

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 02:56 AM)
.500 not to be really disappointed in the ace tonight.

Hope the team comes to play in the next game and stop its streaky ways. Need desperately to win a game after losing four in a row, winning this many in a row, then losing one finally. Can't turn one loss into two, into three. Not with the team buying instead of selling.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 01:56 AM)
The overreaction would be to buy with this team, ignoring 3.5 months for the sake of a week.

Any acquisition really should be someone who will be back next year as well. A rental would be a bad idea, IMO

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
Seriously sell. It was a nice run but you can't expect the team to play red hot baseball. I've been on the sell train for a while now.

Really? Is 1 > 7?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
Hope the team comes to play in the next game and stop its streaky ways. Need desperately to win a game after losing four in a row, winning this many in a row, then losing one finally. Can't turn one loss into two, into three. Not with the team buying instead of selling.

Agreed

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 02:56 AM)
You guys are all overreacting. Everyone has bad starts now and then and he's obviously hurt. They should've taken him out looking back at it.

How bad is he hurt? That is not good news.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 02:59 AM)
I'm ok with a corner OF rental if they're adding players.

As long as it's not one of Anderson, Johnson, Montas or Adams, I won't be disappointed. It's more that I'm excited at the chance of getting a core player back for next year possibly.