Paul's new house..

Steff

Yeah. He bought 2 lots back in the begining of the year. Then there was a zoning issue. Then a permit problem. Poor guy. Nothing goes smoothly for him.

When he was told of the zoning problems, did he shake his head dejectedly and walk away sadly?

That's what I see him do when things don't go his way... :D

When he was told of the zoning problems, did he shake his head dejectedly and walk away sadly?

That's what I see him do when things don't go his way... :D

LOL... I can see it too.

Although I'm sure he didn't deal with that stuff. There was a zoning issue in our neighborhood out in Plainfield and we actually didn't even hear about it until it was resolved.

Permit issues are resolved with a check to the right person(s). The lot next to my house was zoned unbuildable for 50 years and the alderman claimed she would fight anything being put there. Well, all of a sudden (started about a month, or so, ago) they are now building houses on it. I would never buy one of those houses since they decided you can put a cement plug in to stop a creek that has been flowing for centurys. They will have flooding problems at some point I bet.

Permit issues are resolved with a check to the right person(s).  The lot next to my house was zoned unbuildable for 50 years and the alderman claimed she would fight anything being put there.  Well, all of a sudden (started about a month, or so, ago) they are now building houses on it.  I would never buy one of those houses  since they decided you can put a cement plug in to stop a creek that has been flowing for centurys. They will have flooding problems at some point I bet.

Just write that check care of Mayor Richard Daley...

Permit issues are resolved with a check to the right person(s).  The lot next to my house was zoned unbuildable for 50 years and the alderman claimed she would fight anything being put there.  Well, all of a sudden (started about a month, or so, ago) they are now building houses on it.  I would never buy one of those houses  since they decided you can put a cement plug in to stop a creek that has been flowing for centurys. They will have flooding problems at some point I bet.

Actually I think it was an issue with the license of one of the contractors.

Actually I think it was an issue with the license of one of the contractors.

That's kinda funny. They never looked at the liscence for the contractor for some construction that friends' of mine are doing (they are using the same contractor). Like they it's not what you know, it's who you know! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd bet the ranch Paulie will be still wintering in AZ

id be willing to get into that bet action too DA......wont see paulie shoveling snow this year or any other.... ;) at least not in chicago..... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I got a ?.  WHo cares about Konerkos house? :huh:

lol i dont know......

franks gonna have a new house out your way there bmr... maybe he will invite ya over for a few cold ones and play toss in the back yard??? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
lol i dont know......

franks gonna have a new house out your way there bmr... maybe he will invite ya over for a few cold ones and play toss in the back yard??? :D

Someone could always teach him how to throw to second, that way he could play out in the field every once in a while :bang

:o :o :o dont let roman see ya say that lol... he will go postal and youll be next on his list..... :lol: