7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 06:48 PM)
Please do! Would like to hear it firsthand from someone that was actually there. I was only 7 at the time but as I said earlier, I remember seeing footage on the news for quite sometime after that game. Every news station was going on about it.

Ouch. This game has not gone well. Seems like every time I check the score the fricken Yanks are scoring again.

There's a good article about it on WSI that's always there.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 01:52 AM)
No doubt about it.

The fact they were trying to upgrade with a corner outfielder makes me think he might be traded this offseason. The front office isn't dumb, they can see how awful his WAR is.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:54 PM)
The fact they were trying to upgrade with a corner outfielder makes me think he might be traded this offseason. The front office isn't dumb, they can see how awful his WAR is.

Sox got sold a bill of goods.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:59 PM)
Dude, it's a gorgeous night and there's fireworks. Get some beer.

Send me money. I'm around a bunch of Yankee fans. No amount of beautiful weather cures that.

Quote : we shoulda had ystremski in his prime.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:52 PM)
Avi seems to be regressing

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:52 PM)
No doubt about it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:54 PM)

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:55 PM)
Sox got sold a bill of goods.

Avi was the crown jewel of Hahn's plan. He was to be the cornerstone of Hahn's roster of the future. I don't trust Hahn's judgement at all.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 10:13 PM)
Avi was the crown jewel of Hahn's plan. He was to be the cornerstone of Hahn's roster of the future. I don't trust Hahn's judgement at all.

I still like my plan.

"Avi every time you hit the ball to the right side you owe me 40 pushups".

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 02:11 AM)
Oh come on! I just checked in to see the score and the Yanks are about to score, again?

Guess it was a good night for music and drinks after all. My heart goes out to Sox fans watching this game.

my envious heart goes out to those who were at sox park watching this. .... all the positive momentum leading to this week, only to come crashing on a game like this.

Oh well. I'm too confused by this team to be real negative any more. Now we're three below .500 again. Rodon gets rocked by a good team. Danks could have the same fate tomorrow and we be four under.

Whatever will be will be. ...

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 08:14 PM)
I still like my plan.

"Avi every time you hit the ball to the right side you owe me 40 pushups".

You raised it by ten now.

He'll be so muscle bound he won't even be able to hit and will have to join the ESPN Bodyshaping Competition instead.