8/1 vs NY Yankees

flavum

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 06:27 PM)
Nice to see the Danks support! I like it. Soon, someday you all will be joining me on the Danks bandwagon. Believe me, Greg is good at the eye test. The eye test tells me Danks is a very good pitcher still coming back from the injury. I love the way he competes. I love the way he works fast. I love JOHN DANKS!

Please call a physician for that longer than 4 hour boner you got.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 08:27 PM)
Nice to see the Danks support! I like it. Soon, someday you all will be joining me on the Danks bandwagon. Believe me, Greg is good at the eye test. The eye test tells me Danks is a very good pitcher still coming back from the injury. I love the way he competes. I love the way he works fast. I love JOHN DANKS!

Make sure you post when he gets rocked.

EnchantedSpiffyGoldenmantledgroundsquirr

Very good pitcher :lol:

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 2, 2015 -> 02:29 AM)
Greg is good at the eye test....yeah ok buddy. Go have a few more bud lights and take it easy.

Bud gives me a headache. Look it up. It gives headaches to something like 10 percent of the population. So I can only drink the Miller family of beers or exotic beers.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 2, 2015 -> 02:31 AM)
Make sure you post when he gets rocked.

I always do.

Nice hit LEXI!

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Aug 2, 2015 -> 02:45 AM)
Very good pitcher :lol:

How come you guys can't love a pitcher who obviously is making a steady comeback from injury? I'm thinking a lot of you guys dislike him cause of his contract. I'll say it for the 90th time. It's not his fault the Sox paid him that much. And it's not like he's loafed at all coming back. He's a real ballplayer IMO.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 08:48 PM)
How come you guys can't love a pitcher who obviously is making a steady comeback from injury? I'm thinking a lot of you guys dislike him cause of his contract. I'll say it for the 90th time. It's not his fault the Sox paid him that much. And it's not like he's loafed at all coming back. He's a real ballplayer IMO.

That injury was 3 years ago guy.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 06:48 PM)

Greg, I'm with you on this one. Johnny takes a lot of s*** for his contract...which I suppose is part of being a professional athlete. But he sure does seem to get underwhelming support for all the times he does pitch well.