8/7 at KC Royals

flavum

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 02:58 AM)
Well, Jones looked fantastic. If he's healthy, an 8th-9th inning of him and Robertson is nasty.

Yep, at this point, don't abuse him and get him comfortable in the set-up role going into next year. I actually do trust the Sox to handle him well.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 02:58 AM)
His delivery reminded me of McCarthy. It's really quick and he flies through it. Didn't make me think of Danks. He's not as lanky so it's like he just starts and explodes forwards.

Fulmer does everything quickly. He has an incredible pickoff move for a RHP

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 09:44 PM)
Some bad body language there

haha, "Bad Body Language" has been practically the White Sox motto since the Franco-Prussian War.

to those who follow this sorry team, just based on numbers and optics, how on earth has Todd Steverson and Robin not get fired like in May or early June.

Talk about textbook definition of "unprepared + deer in headlights" collective look

Mercy!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 04:08 AM)
Really? Even I'd PH for Flowers here.

I will say that having Bonifacio and Beckham on the bench to go with Leury is a complete joke. The reluctance of the Sox to cut ties with Bonifacio at this point of the season is crazy to me.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 10:10 PM)
I will say that having Bonifacio and Beckham on the bench to go with Leury is a complete joke. The reluctance of the Sox to cut ties with Bonifacio at this point of the season is crazy to me.

Our bench is currently Beckham, Soto, L. Garcia, and Thompson.

QUOTE (L. Ron Paultard @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 10:00 PM)
haha, "Bad Body Language" has been practically the White Sox motto since the Franco-Prussian War.

to those who follow this sorry team, just based on numbers and optics, how on earth has Todd Steverson and Robin not get fired like in May or early June.

Talk about textbook definition of "unprepared + deer in headlights" collective look

Mercy!

This is the truth... I've never seen a team that played so scared and without confidence.

Robin is a laid back dude... but his teams do NOT play laid back.

It's a joke.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)

No lefties on the bench was what I was thinking when I saw Flowers hitting but hell rather see Soto up there to PH.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Really? Even I'd PH for Flowers here.

LOL, I'd PH for Tyler Flowers for the rest of his natural life.

I mean how can someone who looks

a. so clueless (for a catcher especially since they R supposed to have high IQ and pitch recognition by virtue of their position)

b. so defeated

c. so slow in his reaction time and batspeed

d. so stiff in his stance

e. so uncoordinated in his swing

f. so uncharacteristically pull-happy

wasn't Tyler Flowers K-Dub's crown jewel in the Javy Vazquez trade IIRC? Didn't he have an unusual natural power to opposite field, advance ability to draw walks and just general confident attitude? What the hell happened? RWS Roid withdrawal Syndrome doesn't explain for how pathetic he looks now. Part is definately the usual Sox coaching voodoo doing a number on his swing.