2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 18, 2016 -> 10:44 PM)
Can honestly say I have no freaking clue who would win a 7 game series between GSW and SA, it'll be absolutely epic if we get it.

And whomever wins between the two will destroy Cleveland in the Finals.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jan 19, 2016 -> 10:10 AM)
That Love trade was stupid and I said so at the time. Cleveland would be nasty with Lebron/Kyrie/Wiggins.

In the long term they may regret that trade but Wiggins would not make them a better team right now. He is a bad 3 pt shooter and despite his athleticism he isn't a great defender yet.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 19, 2016 -> 08:37 AM)
I can definitely see Lopez and Johnson going to Cleveland. I just don't know if Cleveland has enough ammo for them, mainly Lopez.

I don't see how that move helps the Cavs deal with the Warriors' speed and shooting.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 19, 2016 -> 09:14 AM)
In the long term they may regret that trade but Wiggins would not make them a better team right now. He is a bad 3 pt shooter and despite his athleticism he isn't a great defender yet.

I think being on a bad defensive team makes it worse. I have no doubt if he had been next to James and on the Cavs he'd be very good defensively already.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 19, 2016 -> 09:22 AM)
I don't see how that move helps the Cavs deal with the Warriors' speed and shooting.

Yeah me either. The size that Cle kept running at GS was killing them. Love is basically worthless against them.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 18, 2016 -> 02:16 PM)
And I am totally bummed about Noah. Obviously I respect Jordan more than anything, but I think Jo is my all time favorite Bull.

I love Jo. His loss sucks, but it also creates new opportunity for Taj & Portis. I hope they do well with that and I wish Jo the best in his speedy recovery. I don't know whether his time in Chicago is done or not, in fact, who knows, the injury might mean its more likely he is back in Chicago a year from now.

All I know is one thing...I don't know that I was ever so annoyed at a draft pick than when the Bulls took Jo and years later I look back and I think about how I love Jo. I respect how he went about his business on the court and how he was a constant pro (yes he had his issues when he was young, but he was never afraid to learn from his mistakes). Guy always left it all out on the court and off the court he's done a ton of good for the community, etc.

Love you Jo!!! After all, my son's middle name is Noah for a reason :)