2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 03:10 PM)
I hope he's just trolling fans. Sit him vs the Lakers or something.

To be fair, I wouldn't want to show Golden States my fully healthy team either. They have so many pieces to adapt to things. Think of how they had to adapt to Memphis (finally putting Bogut on Allen) and the Cavs (finally going completely small), both of those teams were able to steal 2 games from them. No reason for them to give the Warriors an idea of what they're going to do.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 11:10 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks Toronto could take Cleveland? I've watched a few of their games in the last week or so. These boys can play. They're legit 10-deep. They're athletic, versatile, and can go small on you without losing much on the boards or defensively.

If Cleveland really struggles with the coaching transition, then maybe. But, if they're struggling that much, the Bulls are the best bet to take them down, not the Raptors. The Bulls would have eliminated the Raptors by then, anyway.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 09:10 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks Toronto could take Cleveland? I've watched a few of their games in the last week or so. These boys can play. They're legit 10-deep. They're athletic, versatile, and can go small on you without losing much on the boards or defensively.

How great can they be, the Bulls have owned the Raptors and by your accounts the Bulls aren't any good.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 10:15 AM)
How great can they be, the Bulls have owned the Raptors and by your accounts the Bulls aren't any good.

J4L will s*** on the Bulls long before any other team.

So Rose injures hamstring and will not return tonight (I was a little confused by what Stacy King said but I think that is what he meant). Hamstrings can linger for a long time if it remotely serious.

So now they are saying lower back and right hamstring.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 08:21 PM)
So Rose injures hamstring and will not return tonight (I was a little confused by what Stacy King said but I think that is what he meant). Hamstrings can linger for a long time if it remotely serious.

No he said lower back. He's out with a lower back and hamstring injury.