2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:32 PM)
Draymon Green continues to be a dirty flopping b****. When you make flop more than Lebron you're a complete b****.

Might of flopped, but I thought LeBron threw him down a little bit, then tried to step over him.

What is Kyrie doing.....

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:38 PM)
Might of flopped, but I thought LeBron threw him down a little bit, then tried to step over him.

What is Kyrie doing.....

Lebron definitely tried to step over him. Didn't throw him down in the slightest, that was as blatant of a flop as you'll see. He also kicked out his leg before Lebron stepped over him to try to trip him.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:42 PM)
Cavs are just not good enough.

They have the same issues as the Thunder had with lack of depth and a tendency to become to isolation driven but they don't have the overall length and athleticism that the Thunder had on D.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:40 PM)
Lebron definitely tried to step over him. Didn't throw him down in the slightest, that was as blatant of a flop as you'll see. He also kicked out his leg before Lebron stepped over him to try to trip him.

He definitely swiped at him and at least created momentum for Dray to flop. They're both at fault as they both are what they are.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:51 PM)
He definitely swiped at him and at least created momentum for Dray to flop. They're both at fault as they both are what they are.

I'm going to take this back a bit after seeing some other angles and side with you more, 99.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 10:45 PM)
They have the same issues as the Thunder had with lack of depth and a tendency to become to isolation driven but they don't have the overall length and athleticism that the Thunder had on D.

It just baffles me how we've gone from the Jordan era to the Kobe/T-mac/Iverson/etc era where iso ball was all the rage to the current era where iso ball is now the least efficient and most frowned upon type of offense there is.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 11:37 PM)
It just baffles me how we've gone from the Jordan era to the Kobe/T-mac/Iverson/etc era where iso ball was all the rage to the current era where iso ball is now the least efficient and most frowned upon type of offense there is.

The funny thing is that on offense, the Warriors play Euro ball on steroids.

Tons of ball and player movement and chucking threes non stop.

We used to make fun of that.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 11:48 PM)
I'm going to take this back a bit after seeing some other angles and side with you more, 99.

Yeah, that was an insane flop. They really need to give refs the ability to go to replay and give a technical foul for flops. I'd love to see that bulls*** legislated out of the game.

He also appears to have thrown a punch at Lebron's groin after Lebron stepped over but I'm sure the NBA will let that go without repercussion to since they've allowed Green to intentionally kick and trip people and generally just play incredibly dirty basketball throughout the postseason without being punished.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 12:37 AM)

Those Bulls teams actually moved the ball a lot. Post Jordan that did become a huge issue for a while though.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 09:41 AM)
Those Bulls teams actually moved the ball a lot. Post Jordan that did become a huge issue for a while though.

Yeah, people don't realize all the movement and passing that was involved in the triangle. No true isolation team has ever really won in this league.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 01:16 PM)
Dray suspended for game 5 and rightfully so. It'll be funny if the Finals MVP is suspended when they win the championship.

guess the NBA wants more games :(

BREAKING: Draymond Green has been assessed Flagrant Foul 1 for actions in Game 4 & will be suspended for Game 5.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

And i'm done with old heads and 35+ year old fans complaining about how soft the league is. Draymond Green is exactly what you guys should want. Rodman and Laimbeer were dirty as f***. Miller and Stockton as well. Yet everybody is b****ing about how dirty Green is. Don't tell me Rodman or Miller never got somebody in the nuts.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 02:32 PM)
And i'm done with old heads and 35+ year old fans complaining about how soft the league is. Draymond Green is exactly what you guys should want. Rodman and Laimbeer were dirty as f***. Miller and Stockton as well. Yet everybody is b****ing about how dirty Green is. Don't tell me Rodman or Miller never got somebody in the nuts.

Once in awhile, yes. Dray has been hitting people in the nuts throughout the playoffs, already had 3 flagrants, and had been warned by the league after the last incident to not hit anyone in the midsection. It was about time he got suspended. I also find it Ayesha Curry wants to comment on this, but didn't comment when Dray clearly hit Adams two games in a row.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 11:12 AM)
According to Lue, Lebron never gets calls. Now that is funny.

Taking a page out of Phil Jacksons book, he always used to say that about MJ