2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 10:57 AM)

Well Calipari is a fool if he bought into that hype. This is about the hundredth time Rose has made statements like that.

And second, are they suggesting that Gar was also at the USA Basketball Camp, or that Calipari has Gar's number?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 02:03 PM)
i just didnt want to know any of that

lol

Also who edited that story?

"We broke the story ... Rose's ex sued the Chicago Bulls player..."

"Rose says things were so cool the following day -- the accuser casually had a cup of coffee with her roommate in the morning after the sex ... and headed into work for a full shift."

Why is it written like that??

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 05:42 PM)
typical recovery is 4-6 weeks, which for him is 6-8 weeks.

Derrick Rose struck in the face by an elbow during today's practice and has a left orbital fracture that will require surgery.

he'll be back next season

R.I.P.

can we still blame Thibs? :)

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 03:55 PM)
Rumor is Rose took a sex toy to the face. Still waiting for confirmation.

I can't lie, I laughed out loud. At least you are a funny professional troll.

Waiting for new evidence on Derrick Rose's performance in back to backs and how it is more correlated to all the late night post-game activities.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 05:55 PM)
I can't lie, I laughed out loud. At least you are a funny professional troll.

Waiting for new evidence on Derrick Rose's performance in back to backs and how it is more correlated to all the late night post-game activities.

That's why I make the big bucks. Still waiting to hit free agency so I can get the bank-breaker of a deal.

I'm just done with Rose. One of the biggest disappointments in my mind as an athlete ever - and I'm not talking about his getting hurt all the time. I'm talking about his decisions. Be they to sit out forever after doctor clearance to avoid injury, feuding with Jimmy Butler, talking about contracts when he never plays, refusing to recruit, or being a disgusting slob who will sleep with anything while crying about how his family comes first.

I'm done. Go Bulls, but they won't go anywhere with this clown. I anxiously await his free agency.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 06:34 PM)
I'm just done with Rose. One of the biggest disappointments in my mind as an athlete ever - and I'm not talking about his getting hurt all the time. I'm talking about his decisions. Be they to sit out forever after doctor clearance to avoid injury, feuding with Jimmy Butler, talking about contracts when he never plays, refusing to recruit, or being a disgusting slob who will sleep with anything while crying about how his family comes first.

I'm done. Go Bulls, but they won't go anywhere with this clown. I anxiously await his free agency.

I'd do the same thing with his fame and money. I agree with everything else.