2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 9, 2016 -> 12:00 PM)
Apparently when it rains, it pours.

Vincent Goodwill @vgoodwill

Butler is out for tomorrow. Going to see Dr. James Andrews for second opinion

I think the Bulls should fire all their trainers/doctors. This s*** is getting old.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 9, 2016 -> 12:01 PM)
I think the Bulls should fire all their trainers/doctors. This s*** is getting old.

If they put his ass back on the court with something bad... seriously there needs to be tons of heads rolling. It never ends with these idiots.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 9, 2016 -> 07:01 PM)
Oh boy.

it is bout time to get a 2nd opinion.

edit~~ what will the bulls do if Andrews comes back and with xrays, say something bad.

i wonder what the bulls will do ummmm

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 9, 2016 -> 12:02 PM)
it is bout time to get a 2nd opinion.

edit~~ what will the bulls do if Andrews comes back and with xrays, say something bad.

i wonder what the bulls will do ummmm

I imagine they will not fire anyone related to their problems. It is what they do.

They only fire top 5 NBA coaches.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 09:54 AM)
I don't think Steph half court 3 pointers should count if they're bank ins going forward. He's too good for that.

First NBA player in history who you have to guard at 90 feet

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Mar 11, 2016 -> 09:45 AM)
With Butler, that's probably a W last night

Perhaps. Our defense was awful and some of the turnovers were head scratchers. Guys were missing open passes by a good 3 feet.

Moore played out of his mind and more or less replaced Jimmy's production on offense. We really need him on the defensive end though. Rose also couldn't keep up with a 33 year old Parker.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 11, 2016 -> 09:01 AM)
Perhaps. Our defense was awful and some of the turnovers were head scratchers. Guys were missing open passes by a good 3 feet.

Moore played out of his mind and more or less replaced Jimmy's production on offense. We really need him on the defensive end though. Rose also couldn't keep up with a 33 year old Parker.

Here is the problem. Turnovers have been an issue all season. The little things have been an issue all season. With injuries or not, I expect those aspects to fall on the coaches and players to correct them. I just don't have a stream of confidence when it comes to Hoiberg's ability to minimize those issues. That said, if Butler can get back and healthy, I'd love to see this team go on a run. Rose is playing really quality basketball right now and that is a great thing to see.