2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 6, 2016 -> 04:14 AM)
Series is over. GS is simply a terrible matchup for Cleveland. The Cavs have exactly one two-way player in LeBron. The Warriors have about six.

It's really over when GS takes one in Cleveland. Until that, I wouldn't say it's quite over.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lue lost me when he said they needed to play faster against the Warriors (playing right into Golden State's strength). Doesn't help when Richard Jefferson is your 2nd leading scorer in the finals. I wonder if they get swept, does Lebron opt out and leave Cleveland?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 6, 2016 -> 11:50 AM)
Lue lost me when he said they needed to play faster against the Warriors (playing right into Golden State's strength). Doesn't help when Richard Jefferson is your 2nd leading scorer in the finals. I wonder if they get swept, does Lebron opt out and leave Cleveland?

Yes.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jun 6, 2016 -> 01:15 PM)
Zero chance. Talk about ruining your legacy forever.

I think they start dumping pieces and just pay a ton in tax.

2-6, I mean 2-5 with a pending sixth loss will probably already do that for him.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 07:27 AM)
Who you crappin'?

What head coach is going to successfully get them to buy into his vision? Phil Jackson? It's certainly not going to be Fred Hoiberg after last season.

Nah....Kevin Ollie, lol.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 09:27 AM)
Who you crappin'?

What head coach is going to successfully get them to buy into his vision? Phil Jackson? It's certainly not going to be Fred Hoiberg after last season.

Hoiberg could just be a suit while the player run the show, just like what's his name was in Miami with Lebron and Wade.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 09:23 AM)
I'm going to make my delusional prediction right here and right now. Bulls will be the next superteam. Next year they will sign an opted out Durant and a FA Westbrook to go with Jimmy Butler.

Oh Gage.

It would be nice if the offensive GOAT could average more than 16 PPG in the finals.

Amazing what some physical defense can do to a jump shooter in the playoffs. After posting an O-Rating of 114 and a PER of 24.5 in the playoffs last year, Curry is at 110 in the playoffs this year with a PER of 23.4.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 08:04 AM)
It would be nice if the offensive GOAT could average more than 16 PPG in the finals.

Amazing what some physical defense can do to a jump shooter in the playoffs. After posting an O-Rating of 114 and a PER of 24.5 in the playoffs last year, Curry is at 110 in the playoffs this year with a PER of 23.4.

You do realize those numbers are still pretty damn good right? And I still don't buy him being healthy with that knee.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 08:31 AM)
You do realize those numbers are still pretty damn good right? And I still don't buy him being healthy with that knee.

They aren't bad by any means, but many people were proclaiming this the best offensive peak ever. Those numbers wouldn't indicate that.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 08:17 PM)
Draymond Green gets away with an absurd amount of fouls. It is stunning how often he hammers someone without being called for a foul.

I feel like I've read this posts before from you. Deja Vu