2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 05:29 PM)
Rodman got suspended 11 games for kicking a cameraman in the nuts.

I'm sure if Draymond jumped for a loose ball into the media booth and punched reggie miller in the nuts he'd be suspended 11 games too.

But yeah, watch Celts/Lakers highlights, that's the heyday right? Draymond would have been par for the course.

I'll take Greens nutpunching over Dellevadova diving at peoples knees.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
Thibs wants Jimmy

Story going online now with @chadfordinsider: Wolves making No. 5 overall pick available in hopes of tempting Bulls into Jimmy Butler trade

via Marc Stein

I wonder if say they'd offer the 5th and Gorgui Dieng, who could be appealing to Chicago if they lost Gasol and Noah, they would definitely need a big of some sort to replace them.

Chicago would probably ask for Zach Lavine to be included in any deal I'd imagine as well.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:52 PM)
I wonder if say they'd offer the 5th and Gorgui Dieng, who could be appealing to Chicago if they lost Gasol and Noah, they would definitely need a big of some sort to replace them.

Chicago would probably ask for Zach Lavine to be included in any deal I'd imagine as well.

KAT and the pick will suffice. :)

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:23 PM)
Steve cranky.

Not really. I just want to watch basketball and this continues to not feel like basketball. I don't find it fun watching a known outcome and a bunch of threes.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:26 PM)
Not really. I just want to watch basketball and this continues to not feel like basketball. I don't find it fun watching a known outcome and a bunch of threes.

I don't know, you seem a little cranky. I don't know why this isn't basketball just because it's something you're not used to.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:28 PM)
I don't know, you seem a little cranky. I don't know why this isn't basketball just because it's something you're not used to.

Perhaps it is. The league seems content with no defense, but I'm over it.