2015-2016 NBA Thread

So, remember how lebron by himself took Golden State to 6 games by slowing the game down to a crawl and playing physical defense...and the warriors would crush the bulls.

God, sorry for bringing it up. I was talking about entertainment value, not J4L's WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER AND HAPPENS FOREVER AND NEVER CHANGES AND THE PAST IS STUPID AND THE FUTURE WILL NOT CHANGE NOW IS THE BEST posts.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 20, 2015 -> 01:23 PM)
So, remember how lebron by himself took Golden State to 6 games by slowing the game down to a crawl and playing physical defense...and the warriors would crush the bulls.

God, sorry for bringing it up. I was talking about entertainment value, not J4L's WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER AND HAPPENS FOREVER AND NEVER CHANGES AND THE PAST IS STUPID AND THE FUTURE WILL NOT CHANGE NOW IS THE BEST posts.

:lol:

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 20, 2015 -> 04:07 PM)
Nostalgia should be officially classified as a disease. These Warriors would smoke those 90's teams. Actually, the Hakeem Rockets would match-up better. Hakeem could protect the rim all by himself. He was athletic enough to guard pick n rolls, switch, guard shooting bigs, etc

The league has become soft. The Bulls' offense would dominate this era's defense.

Nostalgia should be officially classified as a disease. These Warriors would smoke those 90's teams. Actually, the Hakeem Rockets would match-up better. Hakeem could protect the rim all by himself. He was athletic enough to guard pick n rolls, switch, guard shooting bigs, etc

hYAzbYf.gif

Which rules are we playing by? 90s or "don't breath on anyone or else it's a foul"?

STOP IT NOW. Why is this even a question

Curry can't touch Kobe & LeBron, let alone Jordan.

The Bulls would run these jump shooting boys out the gym. Y'all think Draymond or Thompson stopping Pippen? Jordan dropping 50 a night on Golden State

Warriors wouldn't reach 80 points against the Kobe-Shaq Lakers, they probably wouldn't reach 70 against MJ & his squad

Warriors lost two games when Matthew Dellavedova (or whatever the hell his name is) was the best Guard on the team

Y'all serious saying they'd beat JORDAN?

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Nov 20, 2015 -> 01:48 PM)
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 16m16 minutes ago

Hoiberg said Rose is out vs. Warriors.

I am confused how a simple sprained ankle can keep a professional athlete out that long. I didn't even think he sprained it that bad.

Edit: Guess I am just upset he can't play this game.

Edited by BigHurt3515

You are insane. A poor shooting team with a great center would be better vs. a 3 point shooting team?

Vs. an unbelievable perimeter guarding team, that could slow the game down and play iso ball with multiple players (the exact type of play that allowed a not very good team to take them to 6?).

Its not a question.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 20, 2015 -> 04:54 PM)
You've got to start Rodman at the 5 and kukoc at the 4. Rodman/Longley is a joke offensively and would be exposed so bad by modern defenses.

Warriors start Bogut still. Longley would negate him. Rodman would play mind games with Draymond and probably get him ejected. Bulls had Ron "The Mitten" Harper, Jordan, Pippen and Rodman defensively who could all switch, had really long arms, could rebound well for their positions and could guard the perimeter. Pippen would probably guard Stephen, Jordan would cover Thompson, and Harper would cover Harrison Barnes. Rodman obviously would cover Draymond.

I think that Bulls team could beat GSW. Will the Warriors win 73? I think this is the first team I can say can. Are they better than that Bulls team? I don't think so. And yes, they are two separate questions.