2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 12:52 PM)
That would be huge for Denver. Their rebuild has seemed kind of haphazard, but they have nice assets.

The denver nuggets trade Nurkic, Gary Harris and 2 first round picks for Blake Griffin

*bulls fans heads explode*

Obviously a joke trade, just saying.

They'd only get him for 2 seasons.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Paxson nearly pulled the trigger on a June 2003 draft-day trade with Toronto that would have enabled the Bulls to move from the seventh to the fourth pick. Wade was Paxson's target.

Most people predicted that Wade, a 6-foot-4-inch guard from Richards High School and Marquette University, would be a solid pro. But few predicted the elite status Wade already has reached.

Paxson ended up drafting Hinrich, a solid acquisition. But whenever the Bulls face Miami, as they will Saturday, it's hard not to envision Wade, who is averaging 23.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.4 assists per game, playing for his hometown team.

Paxson didn't want to part with Donyell Marshall at the time, killing the deal."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2005-02...ls-miami-sports

Donyell Marshall? Wtf we could have had bosh or wade.

This clown is still running things?

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
Outcoached once again down the stretch. Got caught with Hinrich and Snell on the court on an important offensive possession. Also, decision to let Butler shoot free throws when he was clearly hurt was an idiotic decision.

I think the only reason they let him shot was the small chance he would return. If someone shot the free throws for him he would be out the rest of the game

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 08:41 PM)
Outcoached once again down the stretch. Got caught with Hinrich and Snell on the court on an important offensive possession. Also, decision to let Butler shoot free throws when he was clearly hurt was an idiotic decision.

Just f***ing pathetic. I'll give the Bulls some credit for the fact that the Nuggest hit some ridiculous shots but we continue to wilt away / blow big leads (or just get routed). Offensively we fell apart and defensively we got flat out lazy (albeit the Nuggets hit some well defended shots at times...they also had plenty of good looks down the stretch).

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 09:07 PM)
Scoregate aside, still a game we should've one. I just wonder what the score actually was.

Yeah that was crazy. I feel like the Bulls have had a ton of games, they should have won. I don't get how they can have these issues. I hope to hell they can fix it. By the way, as I gripe, I also realize that the team had to play Barstow minutes because Portis is so god awful defensively right now. Honestly, he's horrid. Bairstow sucked defensively too.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 6, 2016 -> 01:29 PM)
Mods, hold him to that post.

They won't have to. The Warriors are making this the most boring season I can remember. Ever. The Thunder are the only team in the league that can match, or at least come close to, the Warriors from a pure talent standpoint. If they (the Thunder) get rolled tonight, i'm done.