AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 09:54 PM)
Rodon , Thompson. Melky with 2 RBI on his 31st birthday . Sox with just 4 hits , Angels 5 but Angels in the midst of playing terribly on the road. It's not who you play but when you play them .

Thanks, Hawk.

But yes. We caught the Yankees in their best offensive spurt of the year, and on the other hand, played the Red Sox when they couldn't do anything right (I know they suck this year but they were in a bad stretch when we played them on the road).

The roller coaster is back. Not that I'm complaining. I like when the Sox are in a positive trend. You just have to be ready for the negative trend after it maxes out at four wins in a row and 7 of 8.

As far as Flowers, he is having a lousy year numbers wise; only 29 RBIs and a horrific on base percentage entering tonight but he also had only 259 plate appearances. It's not like he's getting all of the at bats. Soto has a much better on base percentage in his 153 plate appearances. But he's RBI deficient as well with 19.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 10:27 PM)
The roller coaster is back. Not that I'm complaining. I like when the Sox are in a positive trend. You just have to be ready for the negative trend after it maxes out at four wins in a row and 7 of 8.

As far as Flowers, he is having a lousy year numbers wise; only 29 RBIs and a horrific on base percentage entering tonight but he also had only 259 plate appearances. It's not like he's getting all of the at bats. Soto has a much better on base percentage in his 153 plate appearances. But he's RBI deficient as well with 19.

16 HR and 48 RBI from our catchers isn't bad