8-14-15 Cubs vs Sox 3:10CDT (Hendricks vs Samardzija)

jasonxctf

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 04:28 PM)
Just try the....well, just like Kip Wells or Josh Fogg, he wouldn't have put up close to those numbers with the White Sox in USCF mind trick.

Oh man josh fogg is a name I haven't thought about in a long time. I don't care how much of a bust fogg and wells were, trading them (who were both good prospects at the time) for Todd Ritchie was just a god awful trade

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 04:35 PM)
Oh man josh fogg is a name I haven't thought about in a long time. I don't care how much of a bust fogg and wells were, trading them (who were both good prospects at the time) for Todd Ritchie was just a god awful trade

The best thing about Fogg was the fog horn they played when he entered.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)

Don't forget the inimitable Sean Lowe.

Quite a character, and one of the better long men/spot starters we had during that era of play.

Three starters for 1/2 year of Ritchie, who had 3-4 good months his entire Twins career.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 04:39 PM)
Balls flying out of the park today.

Never thought Eaton would be outhomering Cabrera, but those are clearly our top two hitters now, along with Jose.

Who would have thought that in the battle of the Adams, Eaton and LaRoche would be tied in HRs.