8/15- White Sox vs Cubs

Jose Abreu

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:04 PM)
I didn't say Price would be THE reason, but it would mean 3 aces and 3 great hitters (Schwarber, Rizzo, Bryant).

If the Sox do not watch it they will soon be in obscurity in Chicago.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:07 PM)
If the Sox do not watch it they will soon be in obscurity in Chicago.

Sorry to bust your bubble but.....

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:07 PM)
Then go be a Cubs fan.

He should go be a Cubs fan because he can easily see how great the Cubs can be? Good talk

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:09 PM)
Sorry to bust your bubble but.....

He should go be a Cubs fan because he can easily see how great the Cubs can be? Good talk

No because yall are crowning this team a f***ing dynasty. It's literally a Cubs deepthroat in here. Sickening.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 02:12 AM)
The Cubs have been playing a sloppy game against the Keystone Cops tonight and people are raving about how they're a lock to win a World Series within three years? :-D

15 of 16 with 4 rookies in their lineup and a ton of available resources to upgrade the team going forward.

btw when did it become taboo to be a Cubs hater? I've been a proud Cubs hater as long as I can remember and all of a sudden I can't hate on them because they have a good front office and a plan that has come together without fault (save Baez and Almora). Too much cub-hater hate on this board recently

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:13 PM)
15 of 16 with 4 rookies in their lineup and a ton of available resources to upgrade the team going forward.

When contracts all come due they can't sign everybody long term.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:13 PM)
Let's see if Sale can actually show up for a big game tomorrow. He seems to struggle under pressure.

It is lining up as a Cub sweep to me, they can do no wrong right now.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 07:14 PM)
btw when did it become taboo to be a Cubs hater? I've been a proud Cubs hater as long as I can remember and all of a sudden I can't hate on them because they have a good front office and a plan that has come together without fault (save Baez and Almora). Too much cub-hater hate on this board recently

Right on. I'm a proud Cub Hater since the '50s.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 02:14 AM)

+1000000000000

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:14 PM)

Some people on here are just caught up in the moment. Sox fans in here a basically cowering to them. Have some f***ing pride. I will. We have a World Series title more recently than they do. f*** the Cubs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 07:02 PM)
I hope you're right, but why not? Two aces, a great bullpen and a much improved offense since Schwarber got included. I still think they should have been more aggressive at the deadline to add a top pitcher to go along with Arrieta and Lester.

Too young, defense isn't great, bullpen isn't as good as you think. Starting pitching isn't that good either. I mean I know what the pitching stats say about them but they're not battle tested. Offense streaky , long way to go . Pitcher's figuring out Bryant somewhat , might do the same with Schwarber.