8/15- White Sox vs Cubs

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:26 PM)
It's really something that he gets 2 straight starts again. I get it, the only way you can get out of a slump is to get up to bat, but at what cost. I know Thompson has some holes in his swing but I'd much rather watch him play baseball right now than that duck dynasty reject.

I never in my wildest dreams thought he would be this bad so late in the year.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:17 PM)
You see how chitownsportsfan is obsessed with me? You would think I hurt one of his kids. lol.

Lol...I'm guessing this is targeting me, although I'm not surprised you can't remember the name of your favorite baseball team with all the Cubs dick-sucking of late.

Seriously though, I hate the internet because little b****es like yourself can talk big and there are no consequences. Just keeping churning out stupid prediction after stupid prediction and nothing changes. I just hope if you ever leave your little computer, someone holds you accountable for the bulls*** that repeatedly comes out of your mouth.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:25 PM)
I can't see how he is brought back next year. Something's going to have to happen.

I can...it's called 12 million dollars. The Sox don't "eat" that kind of money (see Dunn, Adam) and LaRoche probably isn't stupid enough to retire so he doesn't collect it.

Mark

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
KW and Hahn never mentioned the 3 year plan nonsense till they were sucking into late July. Cover your ass 101.

To be fair I think Hahn briefly mentioned it at Sox Fest.

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:34 PM)
I can...it's called 12 million dollars. The Sox don't "eat" that kind of money (see Dunn, Adam) and LaRoche probably isn't stupid enough to retire so he doesn't collect it.

Mark

I agree he will be back but I would let him know playing time is not a given in 2016 on day 1 of ST.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
Lol...I'm guessing this is targeting me, although I'm not surprised you can't remember the name of your favorite baseball team with all the Cubs dick-sucking of late.

Seriously though, I hate the internet because little b****es like yourself can talk big and there are no consequences. Just keeping churning out stupid prediction after stupid prediction and nothing changes. I just hope if you ever leave your little computer, someone holds you accountable for the bulls*** that repeatedly comes out of your mouth.

He predicts the Cubs win a WS in the next 4 years and THIS is what you type up?

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)

ooops. Don't know how I got your name so mixed up. But really, go play poker and get laid. You're wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo obsessed with me. #glennclose

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:35 PM)
To be fair I think Hahn briefly mentioned it at Sox Fest.

Mark

I could be wrong but I thought that was meant as this was the 3rd year as Hahn as GM. Now he is using it as year one of the plan no one knows about

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)
Maybe you check out some of his other posts, notably in the NBA threads.

And with that, I'm done before I get banned.

His predictions on that thread have been terrible, that is why I said I will hold him too it.