Sox hitters

WHarris1

From the looks of that, we should put some dents in the green monster.  But, Radke had what?... a 5.82 ERA or something against us?  :huh:

Yeah he has, but I think he's won sumthin like his past 4 games, so he's obviously been pitching well. A complete game from him was huge for da Twins the other night.

Yeah he has, but I think he's won sumthin like his past 4 games, so he's obviously been pitching well. A complete game from him was huge for da Twins the other night.

My point was, just because a pitcher has been been struggling, that doesn't mean he is incapable of pitching a helluva game against us. It depends on which Ponson takes the bump, and which Sox team steps up to the plate.

The problem for today game is: ...................................Wright is pitching. :o

Danny gave up 3 runs on 1 hit against Boston in June. Boston won in 10 innings against Botch. They had 1 hit through 9 inning. Crede had an error in the 1st inning when Boston scored 3. Carlos hit 2 bases loaded GIDP that game. If Danny has any control, he is very tough.

If Suppan pitches like Radke at least the Sox are prepared. We need to hit him early, hard and often. Danny Wright has pitched in two starts now right? Hopefully he can give is 6 or 7 good solid innings. It was good to see Billy Koch do good versus the Twinks. Pitching in the low 90's and good location. Makes you wonder how he and the Sox may have fared in game in game 2 and the team in 3 and 4 if Panaigua hadn't been used.