I GOT TICKETS!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a f***ing moron. :bang

I got in at 9:59, and had two seats in section 109 like row 28, and I figured I could get some in the outfield, so I GAVE THOSE UP and ended up with nothing. Well, I could've got UD section 548 for $35 but I'd rather watch the game at home then pay $40 to sit in the upper tank.

Son of a b****.

I thought going into this thing that if I was able to get tickets it meant they weren't going to the playoffs, since that would just be my luck. Maybe now they'll get in.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm a f***ing moron.  :bang

I got in at 9:59, and had two seats in section 109 like row, and I figured I could get some in the outfield, so I GAVE THOSE UP and ended up with nothing. Well, I could've got UD section 548 for $35 but I'd rather watch the game at home then pay $40 to sit in the upper tank.

Son of a b****.

I thought going into this thing that if I was able to get tickets it meant they weren't going to the playoffs, since that would just be my luck. Maybe now they'll get in.

lol ian... one word comes to mind here.... DUMBASS...... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know. I got greedy and it backfired!

Oh well, I really didn't have the $120 those two seats would've cost me anyway.

ahh but imagine the resale value here ian if they do go in..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, I'm sure Heather would've payed a lot for them.

lol you should see what they are going for on ebay and stub hub right now...geez us......you could have banked big time......

Guest hotsoxchick1
For game one, Section 109 row 15.  I am so excited!!!! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Now we just need to get there!

Congrats!!

You guys are in your 107 seats for that right?

Not a snowball's change in hell. We are in 103 I think. MLB took our seats.

how come mlb took your seats steff... i got mine........ :huh:

For game one, Section 109 row 15.  I am so excited!!!! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Now we just need to get there!

Congrats!!

You guys are in your 107 seats for that right?

Not a snowball's change in hell. We are in 103 I think. MLB took our seats.

how come mlb took your seats steff... i got mine........ :huh:

Media. They took first 5 rows in 107, 106, and 105. No big deal. We're in front in 103. HR possibilities are better there :headbang

lol you should see what they are going for on ebay and stub hub right now...geez us......you could have banked big time......

I wouldn't buy ticket one from E-Bay until I know for f***ing sure that the White Sox have made the Post-Season. Good luck getting back any of the "fees" you pay for the tickets if the White Sox don't make it.

I wouldn't buy ticket one from E-Bay until I know for f***ing sure that the White Sox have made the Post-Season. Good luck getting back any of the "fees" you pay for the tickets if the White Sox don't make it.

I think TM keeps the fees even if you bought the tickets from them. In 2000 all I got was the ticket price refunded.