I GOT TICKETS!!!

southsider2k5

I wouldn't buy ticket one from E-Bay until I know for f***ing sure that the White Sox have made the Post-Season. Good luck getting back any of the "fees" you pay for the tickets if the White Sox don't make it.

If you buy the ticket from EBay you can get them refunded - for the face value, not what you paid. My neighbors bought tickets in 2000 and they refunded him right away.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wouldn't buy ticket one from E-Bay until I know for f***ing sure that the White Sox have made the Post-Season. Good luck getting back any of the "fees" you pay for the tickets if the White Sox don't make it.

lol i didnt pay any fees..... and i havent listed anything on ebay.. wont.. i prefer stub hub because you name the price and thats it no bidding......besides the small fee is not my problem once the tickets are purchased.... that is on the person who buys them..... ;) ... and if you buy from tm i have heard of people getting back their fees its not totaly impossible just takes forever to go through......

Guest hotsoxchick1
For game one, Section 109 row 15.  I am so excited!!!! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Now we just need to get there!

Congrats!!

You guys are in your 107 seats for that right?

Not a snowball's change in hell. We are in 103 I think. MLB took our seats.

how come mlb took your seats steff... i got mine........ :huh:

Media. They took first 5 rows in 107, 106, and 105. No big deal. We're in front in 103. HR possibilities are better there :headbang

damn media lol... well i guess you made out better though .. nice place to be in center if you had to be anywhere.....

For game one, Section 109 row 15.  I am so excited!!!! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Congrats!!

Media. They took first 5 rows in 107, 106, and 105. No big deal. We're in front in 103. HR possibilities are better there :headbang

damn media lol... well i guess you made out better though .. nice place to be in center if you had to be anywhere.....

We don't mind at all. Actually, aside from there being no room in those seats, it will be better since we won't have to worry about the patio folks in front of us being asses.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Congrats!!

We don't mind at all. Actually, aside from there being no room in those seats, it will be better since we won't have to worry about the patio folks in front of us being asses.

true....

My dad got tickets in Upper Deck from ticketmaster. Apparently he called for the tickets in Milwuakee (anticipating a backup in the phone lines in Illinois) at 10:00. When he calls them a recorded message say tickets start selling at 10, and hang up. :bang Calls back again and has to wait 8 minutes to talk to a representative. Ends up we could of purchased lower deck box seats, though they were at 4 completely different sections of the field. Even though our tickets are in section 550, row 10 Im glad to get a chance to go.

Does anybody think the Sox will be allow people to walk along the concourse? They didnt at the all-star game, and it really pissed me off. It would be great to have super-fans like Credes Crew on the Fan Deck during the playoffs supporting the team.

My dad got tickets in Upper Deck from ticketmaster.  Apparently he called for the tickets in Milwuakee (anticipating a backup in the phone lines in Illinois) at 10:00.  When he calls them a recorded message say tickets start selling at 10, and hang up.  :bang  Calls back again and has to wait 8 minutes to talk to a representative.  Ends up  we could of purchased lower deck box seats, though they were at 4 completely different sections of the field.  Even though our tickets are in section 550, row 10 Im glad to get a chance to go.

Does anybody think the Sox will be allow people to walk along the concourse?  They did it at the all-star game, and it really pissed me off.  It would be great to have people like Credes Crew on the Fan Deck during the playoffs.

We walked along the concourse. The reason Crede's Crew was not on the fan deck - along with everyone else - is because ESPN's booth was there...

But to answer your question.. UD ticket holders will likely not be able to come downstairs.

Bastards.  Juggernaut seemed to drive that topic of the UD into Soxtalk and I basically ignored it. Its a shame, but if the Sox get to the playoffs I'll be happy being stuck up in the tank.

my mom was a little slow with the keyboard and the 'refresh button' and i ended up not getting any tickets, it's off to ebay for me.

I completely forgot. Everything was going well. Planning to get them through tm with a program I wrote (from the ole Thomas vote days) but the emotional let down of Wed ripped it from my mind.

Now I don't feel pissed, just dissapointed.

HSC is there anything your friend can do for me?

Shades of 2000. Had tickets for the 2nd round & they never got past Sea.

Ate $80 worth of handling charges.

I'm a f***ing moron.  :bang

I got in at 9:59, and had two seats in section 109 like row, and I figured I could get some in the outfield, so I GAVE THOSE UP and ended up with nothing. Well, I could've got UD section 548 for $35 but I'd rather watch the game at home then pay $40 to sit in the upper tank.

Son of a b****.

I thought going into this thing that if I was able to get tickets it meant they weren't going to the playoffs, since that would just be my luck. Maybe now they'll get in.

lol ian... one word comes to mind here.... DUMBASS...... :lol:

Hey...I pulled the same mistake last year for World Series tickets.

Had them all ordered but Ticketmaster f'd up and upped my number of tickets and the total was like 1000 bucks. I was like s***, I didn't ask for all those tickets so I bumped down my number and the server crashed and I got stuck with nothing.

Had I kept those tickets, I'd of been able to make like 4000 bucks.