Reporter and cameraman shot/killed during live broadcast

Jake

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 03:18 PM)
Is there a link anywhere to the entire 23 page diatribe by this guy? ABC NEWS link?

AFAIK they have not published the full document. It was only described in general and shared with law enforcement.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 03:26 PM)
If the investigation is still going, they probably wouldn't release it, right?

With the shooter being dead they might be willing to, but it probably depends on what law enforcement asks. IIRC the video NBC got from the Virginia Tech killer they at least shared portions of on the day they received it or within short order.

How dare some of you criticize me for not listening to your stats of how crime is going down! I just read that this recent spat of murders in Chicago has set some kind of record with Wednesday being the deadliest day in 12 years with eight gun murders! Yeah, crime is really going down. Chicago is a damn warzone!!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 03:25 PM)
How dare some of you criticize me for not listening to your stats of how crime is going down! I just read that this recent spat of murders in Chicago has set some kind of record with Wednesday being the deadliest day in 12 years with eight gun murders! Yeah, crime is really going down. Chicago is a damn warzone!!

We dare because you are well known to make grandiose unfounded misinformed statements based on one story you read.

Did some surfing tonight and saw a lot of people think the Virginia deaths were a hoax. To the people who think it was a hoax ... why is a woman still in the hospital? The hospital would not go along with a hoax. No fricking way.

And we had funerals burying two people. Yes the father of the slain woman acted different from a normal grieving father and the boyfriend acted bizarre, but grief is different for everybody. There's not a way to act when a loved one dies. You act the way you feel at the time.

A hoax? Grow up you tube people. It's very poor taste.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 05:27 PM)
Sometimes I wish this board had a "like" button.

So do I because I truly think Greg has a 'silent majority' of people who like my posts. In fact if we ever did a poll of like or dislike Greg or permanently ban/keep Greg I think in both polls it'd be about 60/40 in favor of me. Sorry to derail the thread BTW. I'll get back on topic pronto.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 12:56 PM)
So do I because I truly think Greg has a 'silent majority' of people who like my posts. In fact if we ever did a poll of like or dislike Greg or permanently ban/keep Greg I think in both polls it'd be about 60/40 in favor of me. Sorry to derail the thread BTW. I'll get back on topic pronto.

BigEd likes Greg though I certainly don't always agree with what Greg posts. Some Greg posts :o , other Greg posts :lol: , still others :huh , every now and then :angry: but in general :P

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)

Has anybody ever really been silent on this board? If people agreed with you then you would hear it.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 03:57 PM)
Has anybody ever really been silent on this board? If people agreed with you then you would hear it.

Not always. If it was an unpopular opinion that someone agreed with, why would some subject themselves to being called out on here?