8/30 Games

flavum

Thanks for the recap Southside hitman.

Sox looking pretty smart with the Zangari pick so far. Should be interesting to see where the Sox place him in the minors for the 2016 season. Would Kanny be too big of a stretch?

Edited by BlackSox13

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 10:44 AM)
Thanks for the recap Southside hitman.

Sox looking pretty smart with the Zangari pick so far. Should be interesting to see where the Sox place him in the minors for the 2016 season. Would Kanny be too big of a stretch?

Thanks for reading bud!

I think Kanny would be very appropriate for him and Seby. Should be a interesting affiliate to follow with most of the rookies and internationals signees graduating there.

Edited by southside hitman

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 10:40 AM)
It's always worth repeating: Almonte was for two freaking months of Gordon Beckham.

And Taylore Cherty continues to impress.

No joke! I am kicking myself for not talking to him while I was in Winston-Salem, that team is so loaded currently.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 10:54 AM)
Thanks for reading bud!

I think Kanny would be very appropriate for him and Seby. Should be a interesting affiliate to follow with most of the rookies and internationals signees graduating there.

Zangari, Zavela, Cruz, Rodriguez, Jarvis, Medick, Comito, Banks, Soloranzo should all be in Kanny next year.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 10:54 AM)
Thanks for reading bud!

I read the recaps every day my good man. You all do a great job! :cheers

I'm really looking forward to watching the Z brothers move their way up through the system and am pretty excited about them as well as others.

I really think the SOX did well in the 2015 draft considering they did not have a second or third round pick.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 11:05 AM)
Zangari, Zavela, Cruz, Rodriguez, Jarvis, Medick, Comito, Banks, Soloranzo should all be in Kanny next year.

Kanny games should be much more fun to follow next year no doubt.