9-12-03 Gamethread....BoSox vs. ChiSox

Capn12

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely underwhelmed at this performance...>WOW!!! Great job, pitching staff...I guess we figured that since Boston has the best offense in the league, the best way to minimize their hitting damage is to just not let them hit, give them the base on balls, and concede the runner. What the f***...A.L. Central Title, is there anyone out here that actually wants it? Step right up, its yours for the taking!!!

how do we hit wakefield guys?

I would have at one time said we had a good chance versus Wakefield, but he throws a junk knuckler and we haven't hit slow and slower good at all lately. I heard one time that the secret to hitting a knuckle ball pitcher was to shorten your swing and go to the opposite field as much as possible. The only one I can think of that has shortened the swing is Crede. Everyone else is either slumping and tries to hit a homer on every and any pitch thrown. I am not to sure we can beat him. However, if Colon is good, and we need him to step up again, 3 runs might be enough.

I can't stomach any more pitching displays like this one. Wright absolutely sucked and Koch gives up 4 walks and no hits in relief. The whole crew aexcept for Wunsch and Gordon looked bush. We outhit the Beantown bombers and basically just handed them the game and said, "we don't want to compete anymore."

You guys aren't the only ones who were thinking "WTF is this dumbass doing"

Then again, that's obvious.  I think we are all in unison in saying that Manuel f***ed up tonight.

did JM gve up 12 walks, 3 with the bases loaded, for the winning margin?

or did the pitchers do that?

didn't listen to game so just asking.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You guys aren't the only ones who were thinking "WTF is this dumbass doing"

Then again, that's obvious.  I think we are all in unison in saying that Manuel f***ed up tonight.

did JM gve up 12 walks, 3 with the bases loaded, for the winning margin?

or did the pitchers do that?

didn't listen to game so just asking.

lol what difference does it make who did what.. the fact still remains we lost... a crutial game and we lost it......also we had to rely on cleveland to bail us out and help keep us on top of things.....so the twins arent much better......this is truely pathetic........all that f***in talent and no one knows how to use it and the players themselves arent even sure what the hell to do anymore......at this rate im sure the playoff tickets everyone just got will be collecting dust somewhere in a warehouse next week............ :angry: :angry: :fyou :fyou :fyou this s***.......