9.3 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 5, 2015 -> 07:02 AM)
FYI, Fulmer was most compared to Lincecum (who I like as a comparison alot) and Rodon with Price. Mike can figure out which pitcher he thinks is better if he wants, but I'll take a poor man's version of both.

The draft even agreed with me. Rodon went #3 in a much stronger draft. If he had been out this year, he would have been #1. Fulmer slid to the sox at #7.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 5, 2015 -> 03:24 PM)
The draft even agreed with me. Rodon went #3 in a much stronger draft. If he had been out this year, he would have been #1. Fulmer slid to the sox at #7.

an excellent way of looking at things.

future does look good.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 03:47 PM)
Future looks great. So how come people blame the FO for the future looking great? It puzzles me

it is relative easy, take into account a time from 1999 + or - and until 2014. there was really no future. look at the failure at about everything, except for 1 magical yr of 2005.

i would also add look at, in my opinion, one person job. that person is Hahn. now i would also say that he is in the FO as well.

now i was implying the future, look at the present and esp the last several past yr where the present parent team is not considered a team of promise but a team of what ineptness has accomplished. that too falls on the FO.

there is 2 side of this org and this is where i am been biiitching about .... again, pls don't try to cherry pick post to make a post make a point.

i have not flip flopped on my opinion as some who are afraid of making one.

btw, what is your point of this present team and the past????

and what is your opinion of the future??? do you not see the improvement???