9/6 at KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 01:42 PM)
By no means should he be guaranteed the starting spot next year.

I still hope Micah is starting at 2nd next year. I just don't think Sanchez will ever hit enough to start. Great utility guy/late inning replacement but Micah was probably the only one hitting well outside of Avi when they sent him down.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
Wasn't the guy supposed to be a clubhouse presence? Seems to me like he doesn't give a f*** with his slow walk away from every K and refusal to try to go opposite field to beat a shift

He only cares about the 15th and the 30th. He already is in my top 10 least liked Sox players ever.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 04:41 PM)
Let him hit or PH with someone who can bunt. Ventura is a genius.

Having more options really exposes how clueless Robin is when it comes to managing. He should've been fired way back when the organization had to tell him to be more "hands on." He's not gonna figure this thing out anytime soon.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 02:44 PM)
Oh hey Duke in the 8th.. at least we have the top of the order to face their closer

Another guy I would have throw a baseball until Feb. Now he is proving me wrong.

Edited by kitekrazy

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 03:47 PM)
He's also facing the best team in the AL. I'd say it's a good outing.

He had a QS. I'm not going to b**** about how they got their runs. I'll take 6.0 IP 3R for the remainder of his career as a White Sox.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 03:52 PM)
I wonder how much we will see Olt this September? Cueto made him look like s*** but against the other guys he got a couple nice line drive singles and made a nice play on D.

I hope he plays to see what he has got.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 03:54 PM)
I probably learn more about the White Sox watching the opposing broadcast. Hawk just isn't very educational.

Yes but you get Ted Williams stories :lol:............Be it the same one.

Edited by Soxfest