Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but can anyone tell me WHY THE f*** WAS OLIVO BATTING WITH MAN ON 1ST AND 3RD NO ONE OUT IN A CLOSE GAME WE HAVE TO WIN

WHY THE f*** WAS DAUBACH NOT PINCH HITTING FOR OLIVO AGAINST WAKEFIELD? WE JUST NEED A FLYOUT DEEP AND DAUBACH CAN DO THAT YOU f***ING MORON MANUEL

NOW A DOUBLE PLAY AND WE GET NOTHING

Sorry but can anyone tell me WHY THE f*** WAS OLIVO BATTING WITH MAN ON 1ST AND 3RD NO ONE OUT IN A CLOSE GAME WE HAVE TO WIN

WHY THE f*** WAS DAUBACH NOT PINCH HITTING FOR OLIVO AGAINST WAKEFIELD? WE JUST NEED A FLYOUT DEEP AND DAUBACH CAN DO THAT YOU f***ING MORON MANUEL

Calm down we scored a run.

Daubach, Rowand, Rios, Sandy.....SOMEONE would have been better than Miggy

what inning is it?

we still need defense - Olivo cuts down baserunners better

and if Sandy gets injured, who who catch?

when you have Rowand catching, you will all be screaming so the decision to bat Olivo is ok

and didn't we score as opposed to "get nothing" ?????

Well it ends up being a decent call now with Olivo remaining in the game and us still scoring a run. You want to have that awesome defensive player in there in tight games.

Calm down we scored a run.

I know I should calm down but doesn't Manueal get it?

How many times have we lost a close game because we did not get the run in from 3rd in the 6th,7th or 8th innings?

I can at least count 10 such games that we ultimately landed up losing. Every game matters right now.......we HAVE to be leading Minnesota by at least 2 games once we cme out of the series against them to have a shot given the twinkies play the tigers the last 4

Minny up 2-0 now.....f***

what inning is it?

we still need defense - Olivo cuts down baserunners better

and if Sandy gets injured, who who catch?

when you have Rowand catching, you will all be screaming so the decision to bat Olivo is ok

and didn't we score as opposed to "get nothing" ?????

in a 2-1 lead, you want to keep your stud defensive catcher in there. Jm made the correct move.......but didnt we call up another catcher?

in a 2-1 lead, you want to keep your stud defensive catcher in there.  Jm made the correct move.......but didnt we call up another catcher?

did we?

I am asking a real question -

I have to admit I didn't pay attention to who we called up...

Yes, pretty sure we did.....in september, it would be wise to have 3 catchers. Still. I have to side with cw and jm here, it was the right "non-move".