At Least We Have New Video Boards!

Y2Jimmy0

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 08:25 AM)
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/10/01/lev...t-video-boards/

This does sound awesome though. 7,000 sq. feet is huge considering the Cubs one is massive and not even 4,000 sq. feet.

Three boards. Pretty awesome.

The sox guy I know had told me in the past " the sox have a history of being innovators with scoreboards, and that trend will continue."

What was interesting was RF isn't that old, but White Way is bankrupt, and soon will not be able to fix their things. Since it is coming in almost $3 million under what they budgeted, everyone should be happy. Hopefully, it will increase the White Sox ad revenue. And the new pinwheels look great.

QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 08:46 AM)
I like that the shape of the CF board is reminiscent of one of the old Comiskey ones, too.

I like the current shape of the board, reflecting the old roman arches from the old park and that exist partly in the new one.

But in sure the new one will grown on me.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 09:08 AM)
This sounds absolutely amazing. Incredible size. Really surprised by this out of nowhere

As someone who will end up going to 20 games, probably the best move of the offseason already.

Echoed. Bought the 14 game package this year and probably would have just done it again next year, but honestly, this makes it a no-brainer. Should be great.

QUOTE (Hatchetman @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 09:13 AM)
man I really am an anachronism....I would rather watch the players play and listen to Nancy Faust play her organ.

Totally agree. There could be zero canned music, and no things like the Pride Girls, Dot races, find the ball under the hat, and I would be thrilled.

When the best news of the month is video boards so that they can play more ads and generate more revenue? owejifaowejfoawiejfoawjfoiwejfoiwjfoiwejwoefi is how I feel. We can't generate revenue through winning and butts in seats though, so you have to do it someway.