will Gordon be back tomorrow?

cwsox

has anyone heard?

he was gone today for a death in the family - has anyone heard about whether we have him tomorrow?

First of all, im NOT happy he had a death in the family. However, it may actually benefit flash and the sox, as JM wont have the chance to use him. He needs to remain fresh.

Guest hotsoxchick1

first off let me say prayers and thoughts out to gordons family sorry for their loss.... now with that being said..... after hearing his smug self on the radio interview the other day ( the chicago espn crew live from boston) id say im not sorry he is not playing for the next few days..... he spoke of himself as being the hottest thing since sliced bread...all that coming from a guy who last year couldnt even pitch half assed for the stinkin scrubs........ :rolleyes:

first off let me say prayers and thoughts out to gordons family sorry for their loss.... now with that being said..... after hearing his smug self on the radio interview the other day ( the chicago espn crew live from boston) id say im not sorry he is not playing for the next few days..... he spoke of himself as being the hottest thing since sliced bread...all that coming from a guy who last year couldnt even pitch half assed for the stinkin scrubs........ :rolleyes:

I saw that and disagee 100 percent. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Cum sit on my lap sweetie, i am sure you will "feel" differently, very soon. :)

:o :o :o :nono there will be none of that on here... this is a kiddy board afterall... shame on you....... :nono