Cubs-Cards NLDS

LittleHurt05

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 12, 2015 -> 06:15 PM)
Someone finally crushed one of Arrieta's hanging breaking balls. He has thrown a lot of those in the postseason.

Hell, the last month I watched atleast 3 or 4 starts he was hanging WAY too many breaking balls. It was remarkable. Difference is these last two starts he has lost command too, leaving him with nothing but a fastball. Time had to come he was hit

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 12:24 AM)
Does anyone know why Maddon stopped doing the pitcher thing hitting 8th in the playoffs? Is there any rhyme or reason for his lineups?

Last I read was he didn't feel Russell needed protection in the lineup anymore

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 12:29 AM)
Arrieta is totally going to get a hit and I'll not be able to listen to the media for the next week

I think I was happier the Bears won yesterday so the media would cover them a bit this morning, as opposed to actually being happy the Bears won a game for their record's sake.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 12, 2015 -> 06:26 PM)
LOL at Matt Holliday. What the f*** was that.

He watched the ball sail into the ivy like everyone else

Its hard to believe the Cardinals won 100 games watching them this series. Just a whole lot of bad

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 12:31 AM)
He watched the ball sail into the ivy like everyone else

Its hard to believe the Cardinals won 100 games watching them this series. Just a whole lot of bad

You can win a ton of games in the NL with 5 solid starting pitchers. They definitely didn't win games in the 2nd half due to their offense, especially after Grichuk's injury