Cubs-Mets (Better Team) NLCS

Panerista

Who wins  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 03:16 PM)
Good lord, Cubs fans are literally the dumbest people on Earth.

Yes, I realize that World Series appearances for their team are rare, but $2500 for one ticket? That's a fortune. Unless someone is insanely rich and don't know what to do with their money, that's crazy.

This is why i hope the mets take care of business and win this thing. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
Let's be completely and totally honest here.

If that C were an indian head, and the sport were Hockey, we would all look like idiots.

I wouldn't pay that much for a Blackhawks Stanley Cup game honestly, but I don't particularly like hockey.

Hell, I doubt I'd even pay over $1000 for a White Sox World Series game. I just can't justify dropping that much money on a single event when I could watch it for much, much less in the comfort of my own home.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 03:31 PM)
I wouldn't pay that much for a Blackhawks Stanley Cup game honestly, but I don't particularly like hockey.

Hell, I doubt I'd even pay over $1000 for a White Sox World Series game. I just can't justify dropping that much money on a single event when I could watch it for much, much less in the comfort of my own home.

You wouldn't but others would. The price for hockey games is insane and why I'll never go again as I am just a casual hockey fan (a Wolves game will be good enough).

Only thing I would pay $1000 for is if ND ever plays in the Rose Bowl.

I was at Game 2 of the 2005 World Series (for free though, grandfather got me tickets), and it was awesome enough that I could easily justify spending $1000 on a ticket for another one, and I'm not Mr. Moneybags or anything, and I'm almost always on the "staying home and watching the game on TV is better than being there live" side.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm biased because that game was all kinds of awesome. If I spent $1000 only to have the Sox put up a stinker I'd be full of regret. Hmmm...

Edited by OmarComing25

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 04:53 PM)
Boss just told me he couldn't imagine not supporting a team from your city (he's not really a baseball fan). Again, are Yankees fans being held to the same standard right now?

Then he shouldn't be talking.

People don't know how seriously fans take these rivalries if they don't watch the games.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
I'm not sure if i should watch the game on tv or follow the thread on SoxTalk? Reason i say that is i really don't want to see screaming cub fans on tv.

Tonight there will be more of the "stunned" Cubs fans on TV.