42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 09:08 PM)
Poor Griffey. He was really dont when he was traded here. Still cool to have him on the roster though.

I'll always love him for throwing out that runner at home in game 163, even if it wasn't a difficult throw to make.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 09:10 PM)
#MetsTwitter now petitioning MLB to take hedge clippers to the ivy.

What is the world coming to...?

I think the Astros are finally getting rid of Tal's Hill, too...so we need a flagpole in CF with Lester Hayes' stick-em on it (like in old Tiger Stadium at 440 feet), and the base of the pole needs to be about a foot wide.

Tal's Hill in Houston is actually staying at least more one year.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 09:10 PM)
matches my sentiment. Sure he wasn't good, but the Griffey shirsey was fun to wear.

I have a black one at the bottom of my dresser. Always cool to wear it once in a while.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 20, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
Travis Wood is totally 2005 Neal Cotts. Garbage pitcher who people can't make contact off of for some reason this year.

Cotts actually had a better year for the Rangers a few years ago than he did in '05.

A lot of Cub fans are saying that a lot of rules in baseball don't make sense (like the dropped third strike) so this ivy stuff is justifiable. Bulls***, it's just as stupid as the dome ceiling rule.

Edited by OmarComing25