42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 09:27 PM)
Granderson with an 88% success ratio scoring that runner from third and less than two outs.

Why was Montero so far behind home when he caught the ball? Posey Rule or just didn't realize he was too far back to be able to do anything but lunge forward with a tag?

Throw was off

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 09:27 PM)
Granderson with an 88% success ratio scoring that runner from third and less than two outs.

Why was Montero so far behind home when he caught the ball? Posey Rule or just didn't realize he was too far back to be able to do anything but lunge forward with a tag?

I noticed that too. I think it was the posey rule

Schwarber absolutely punishes mistakes. A lot like Adam Dunn (when he was good) in that regard.

Good to see Harvey pitch well. I think he was probably one of the bigger question marks for this Mets team going into the playoffs.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
Schwarber absolutely punishes mistakes. A lot like Adam Dunn (when he was good) in that regard.

Good to see Harvey pitch well. I think he was probably one of the bigger question marks for this Mets team going into the playoffs.

I was watching some Adam Dunn highlights the other day. I'm still trying to figure out what happened.