ALCS- Kansas City Royals vs Toronto Blue Jays

Jose Abreu

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to provide clear and convincing evidence it wasn't going out.

The railing isn't that close to the wall actually. 24-36 inches behind to prevent that from happening.

The glove came down and hit the wall in the follow through. Optical illusion looking straight out.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 09:47 PM)
Blue Jays need to score on Madson ASAP before Davis comes in and shuts em down

Bam, Joey Bats! I know Madson has been good this year, but I would only trust Herrera and Davis in the 8th/9th.

No bat flip, disappointing.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 09:53 PM)
Bam, Joey Bats! I know Madson has been good this year, but I would only trust Herrera and Davis in the 8th/9th.

No bat flip, disappointing.

I think it would've been ok to let Herrera and Davis go 11 outs. Kind of surprised it didn't happen. I usually don't agree with Yost's decisions though. I must like losing instead it seems haha

Edited by WilliamTell

Between the Revere play and bring in Madson instead of Davis, that inning just might have decided the series.

And it's not like Yost hasn't used Davis a few times in full two-inning saves before.

Just knew that Madson wasn't going to make it through the teeth of the line-up.

Not to mention Davis hasn't pitched since the first two games in the series. Even Ventura would have gone with his best pitcher there. I'm sure the excuse will be the extra insurance run made him confident to try Madson.

Edited by caulfield12

Would love to see what the Royals could do with a brilliant tactical manager.

Moving Davis to closer with the Holland injury opened up this possibility. Of course, an injured Holland wasn't going to be effective, either.

1.01 era for Davis in 27 post season innings. 3 earned runs total. Madson already got rocked once this series, but the Royals rallied to win. Not the time to give Madson his "feel good" comeback from being injured 3-4 years moment.

Inexcusable.

Edited by caulfield12

Yeah, Sanchez is going to be out of there, too.

Basically, that only leaves Osuna. Six out versus three, Royals still have the slight advantage.

Knowing Davis, he'll try to convince Yost to leave him in, especially if the Royals manage to score in the bottom of the 8th.

Cain, Hosmer, Morales....heart of KC order due up.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 10:57 PM)
Bautista had a brain cramp...threw to second instead of Goins down the line.

Jirschele was going to hold up the runner, Cain.

He most likely forgot who was running. Very few guys can go from first to home on a ball like that.