ALCS- Kansas City Royals vs Toronto Blue Jays

Jose Abreu

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 11:03 PM)
Osuna was down 3-0 against Moustakas and recovered to keep from getting blown out of the inning completely.

The Royals with the best pen in the game will have to blow two saves in one game in order not to get to the World Series.

They're tryin

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 11:21 PM)
That ump really f***ed up a good game that last inning. What the f*** was that s***?

I can't wait to see the pitch f/x location on those two pitches. There's no way those pitches were even close.

Edit: It's right here

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/numloc...;pnf=&zlpo=

That ball's a quarter of a foot outside.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 11:22 PM)
I can't wait to see the pitch f/x location on those two pitches. There's no way those pitches were even close.

Nope and Revere's reaction was pretty damning. Dude usually has a good eye for the ball and that 2-2 count really put the screws in him.

Now the Royals can start Cueto at home Tuesday and either Volquez or Ventura Wednesday.

Probably Ventura.

Don't have to worry about Cueto on the road until Game 4/5.

Another approach would be hold Cueto for Game 2 and then potential Game 6. That would mean Volquez, Cueto, Ventura, C. Young, Volquez, Cueto and Ventura.

Lots of different permutations. Assuming Chris Young would get a second post-season start. Yost might want to get Cueto back out on the mound as quickly as possible.

Coast to coast from Game 1 onwards this year.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 11:22 PM)

Edit: It's right here

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/numloc...;pnf=&zlpo=

That ball's a quarter of a foot outside.

What about on Navarro?

Whatever I hope the Mets steamroll them. f*** THE ROYALS

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 10:21 PM)
Who?

Josh Donaldson.

Of course, he figured into last year's wild card game as well with the A's. Pretty sure he made the final out in that game and Perez's huge go ahead hit went past him.

Escobar already has 36 post season hits in 26 games. Second all-time for KC to Brett's 56.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 23, 2015 -> 10:28 PM)
What about on Navarro?

Whatever I hope the Mets steamroll them. f*** THE ROYALS

KC has the advantage in every area but starting pitching.

NY maybe more classic home run hitters but KC also has nine guys in a row that are offensive threats if you include Alex Rios.

Last year it was luck.

This year the umpiring.

Next year will be...?

Price didn't pitch poorly at all, but he was one fat Madson pitch to Bautista from being 0-8 in all 8 of his post-season starts.

He has a tendency to be very streaky within a start...no way I'd give that dude $200 million.

Nope the Royals definitely deserved it this year. They took off and never really looked back sans some hiccups with the Twins a quarter of the way through.

The umpiring was bad in 9th on those two key ABs but I don't know if either of those two hitters would have executed if it would have been called the right way.