HSC this is for you

Bmr31

Guest hotsoxchick1
If i know anything about sports, the Bears and Lions should get CRUSHED today..................and I am coming out in public, lmao. :P

well dont worry hon... if things dont go right tomorrow .. ill be more than happy to remind you of our phone conversation tonite.... ;) and believe me ill remind ya..... :lol:

:cheers  :cheers  i knew it was gonna go your way....... ;)

I'll say one thing. Bmr has balls. I'd never bet on the Bears..... for anything. They're bad enough to get blown out by 45 if the spread is 3 but good enough to lose by 10 if the spread is 11. However, that being said, Minnesota isn't as good as everyone is hyping them to be. A good team would have buried the Bears early last night like SF did the week before.

I'll say one thing. Bmr has balls. I'd never bet on the Bears..... for anything. They're bad enough to get blown out by 45 if the spread is 3 but good enough to lose by 10 if the spread is 11. However, that being said, Minnesota isn't as good as everyone is hyping them to be. A good team would have buried the Bears early last night like SF did the week before.

Yup, exactly. I saw an average team beat a bad team. THat was my analysis.

Atleast the f***ing Packers aren't in first....let us celebrate that.

And then let's hope the mediocre Vikings beat the mediocre Packers and win the division.

God I hate the f***ing Packers. I think I was the happiest guy on the face of the earth when they got their asses kicked by the Vikings in week one. And hearing the Packers radio guys hope and pray for a miracle....oh man it was just as funny as Chimp calling Geoff Jenkins's 3-run homer in Prior's 16 K game.