Terrorist attack in Paris

southsider2k5

“[N]ext week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the Global Climate Conference. What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children.”

That that ISIS ;)

4 more years 4 more years

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The terrorists don't give a flying f*** about 'global warming' or climate change and contrary to some liberal commentators, they are not created by the rising seas. Self important bastards trying to make themselves seem brave and noble.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 01:43 PM)
The terrorists don't give a flying f*** about 'global warming' or climate change and contrary to some liberal commentators, they are not created by the rising seas. Self important bastards trying to make themselves seem brave and noble.

While I do think the fight against anthropogenic climate change is a worth one, and perhaps even noble, I have to agree with this post. Trying to line it up this way marketing-wise is yet another example of environmentalists shooting themselves in the foot.

Kabul embassy warning of credible threat this morning. There have also been some very interesting articles on "why belgium" and how the dysfunction of that government has made it easier for their radical cells to thrive. It is likely that belgium and french radicalism is fairly equal in numbers, but the belgian government is not capable of handling and preventing anything due to federal/local dysfunction.