KYLE CALDER...HOLY FUCKING SMOKES!!!!!

BridgeportHeather

With the way things have been going for Chicago sports lately, I never thought something such as what happened at tonight's Blackhawks game would even come close to happening!

With the score knotted at two a piece, Kyle Calder deflected the puck into the net, lifting the Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory AS TIME EXPIRED!!!!!! I am on cloud nine right now!!!

Calder is the #1 star for the night on NHL.com as well!

Woo hoo!!! ChicaGO BLACKHAWKS!!!! A well-deserved and much-needed victory!!!

You wouldn't see many more Hawks games if you were in Chicago. That's a big part of the reason I hate the Hawks. There were never any hockey games on when I was a kid and therefore never developed any kind of fanship for them or passion about hockey. A started watching hockey a few years ago and I love it!!!! Especially minor league hockey! GO Wolves GO Cyclones and my NHL favorite GO HURRICANES (yes I know they have been sucking as of late - as much as I love the little guy in the net, it's time for him to retire and Weekes better get healthy quick!)!!!!!