STAR WARS Everything

Steve9347

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 11:37 AM)
Now im in a never ending click fest on star wars wiki. Dammit. Darth Maul didnt die? WTF

The cartoon "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" brought him back, and I believe they are treating both The Clone Wars and Rebels as canon

Are you talking about The Force Awakens? If so, how are the bonus features?

Watched a few of them today. The hour long 'making of' feature is fantastic. There is also one about John Williams that was good, and the one about the light sabre battle in the snow forest was good. Had no idea that was a set and not on location.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 11, 2016 -> 09:32 AM)
Finally got around to reading Lost Stars and finished it last night, pretty fun read and would definitely recommend it.

Has its flaws but so much better than the Aftermath which was just unreadable.

Also the latest Claudia Grey Star Wars novel just came out last week. May pick that up. Don't think it's a sequel to Lost Stars.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 11, 2016 -> 09:40 AM)
Has its flaws but so much better than the Aftermath which was just unreadable.

Also the latest Claudia Grey Star Wars novel just came out last week. May pick that up. Don't think it's a sequel to Lost Stars.

Yea I was just looking on Amazon for what else is out there, looks like it focuses on Leia and more around the politics which sounds interesting to me.

Lost Stars was an easy read, a bit soft at times but I liked the perspective it gave and it was a pretty fun read. For $10 for a hardcover I can't complain.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 11, 2016 -> 09:42 AM)
Yea I was just looking on Amazon for what else is out there, looks like it focuses on Leia and more around the politics which sounds interesting to me.

Lost Stars was an easy read, a bit soft at times but I liked the perspective it gave and it was a pretty fun read. For $10 for a hardcover I can't complain.

Nice. Just picked it up. Lost Stars was awesome.