STAR WARS Everything

Steve9347

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 23, 2016 -> 04:31 PM)
Carrie Fisher had a heart attack on a plane. In hospital now.

Was not breathing for 10 minutes. Passengers gave her CPR until landed and rushed to hospital. WTF 2016

TMZ update :(

2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

3:58 PM PT -- Carrie's brother, Todd, just told AP she's in stable condition.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Tony @ Dec 27, 2016 -> 07:36 PM)
Saw it for a 2nd time, actually liked it even more. You come in with a pre built attachment to the characters, and now that you know their fate, it makes it more emotional, at least for me.

Also, RIP Leia. :(

I could totally see that. I went with my kids, and they were blown away by everyone dying in the end.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 31, 2016 -> 11:48 PM)
I was disappointed that they didn't flesh out Forrest Whittaker's character more.

Agreed. Kinda felt he was just there to show where Jyn grew up after her dad left and mom killed.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Tony @ Dec 27, 2016 -> 07:36 PM)
Saw it for a 2nd time, actually liked it even more. You come in with a pre built attachment to the characters, and now that you know their fate, it makes it more emotional, at least for me.

Also, RIP Leia. :(

I also enjoyed it more the second time

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jan 23, 2017 -> 02:04 PM)
I'd guess it's a reference to the endgame being that the Jedi are no longer necessary.

or Luke, who was called the Last Jedi in the opening crawl of TFA. Could mean a bunch of things, Jedi is both plural and singular, could mean Luke and Rey. Much to speculate on...

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 23, 2017 -> 04:21 PM)
What is Rey is the LAST JEDI!?!?!?!

I would imagine that this is a film all about Luke Skywalker who's commonly known as the last jedi. Clearly they're not going to remove the Force from all Star Wars canon films episode 9 and beyond.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 24, 2017 -> 09:55 AM)
What if it's Kylo Ren and the red font hints at that?

YES LET'S MAKE KYLO GOOD YESSSSSSSSSS LOVE IT

I still think it's in reference to Luke and his standing as pretty much the hidden, last-known jedi throughout episode 7 who must be found.