Dodgers trade for Aroldis Chapman

DirtySox

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 7, 2015 -> 10:44 AM)
I think this is real. Now, lucky for him, with the royals success even non-closers are getting paid 10 million per now if dominant. But this is certainly a risk.

I don't think there's a ton of evidence that teams are still paying free agent money for saves / NOT paying for holds.

Arbitration, now, is another story.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 02:55 AM)
Chapman may have just thrown a wrench into the works, domestic incident at his house where he allegedly fired 8 gunshots and choked his girlfriend

and the trade will be on hold. hello white sox, ... is robertson avail???

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 7, 2015 -> 09:04 PM)
this is the DA's job, i wonder if charges of attempted murder will be thought of .

I have not lue but I'd bet the Dodgers are looking in a different direction for a closer.

I wonder if the Dodgers would have interest in Robertson.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 04:16 AM)
I have not lue but I'd bet the Dodgers are looking in a different direction for a closer.

I wonder if the Dodgers would have interest in Robertson.

is any felony or gun related incidents.... i believe it is a felony. this has no recourse esp if the girlfriend wants to chg her mind. that is the law of the land.

now it might be said, he was cleaning his gun, but at the moment of the call or when the cop come in, the stpry tjat is told to the cops is the story that will stick.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 03:20 AM)
First Reyes, then Puig and now Chapman. Who's next?

i know .... that crap is sooo freaking stupid. no one on the family side can get someone that stupid.

ref to puig, i still think drug and or steroids is also involve.

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 7, 2015 -> 09:26 PM)
i know .... that crap is sooo freaking stupid. no one on the family side can get someone that stupid.

ref to puig, i still think drug and or steroids is also involve.

The incident with Puig happened in a night club so we all know the joys of alcohol. I mean geez, a fight in a night club, go figure. :lol:

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 03:46 AM)
The incident with Puig happened in a night club so we all know the joys of alcohol. I mean geez, a fight in a night club, go figure. :lol:

you know, i feel like a hypocrite here. when Kane got into that b/s, i was soooo adamant on not saying anything against the player, but now i am calling puig and chapman idiots.

i don't know. i got to think this one out.