Misc. Sox Quotes & Tweets

Chisoxfn

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 09:27 AM)

I will never understand why they passed on Rodon. You're talking about a guy a year earlier who was the most hyped college pitcher since Strasburg & Prior. I don't care if his agent was Boras and he was coming off a subpar season, taking Kolek over him was an idiotic move then and looks even worse now.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 01:33 AM)
With one off day in April, Ventura said 13 pitchers not out of equation. "We’ve been discussing that, definitely."

https://twitter.com/CST_soxvan/status/713869095767179264

this will be a great move to break with 13. too bad some of those i was expecting to compete are not.

but with al leaving, take the extra pitcher.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 10:44 AM)
I will never understand why they passed on Rodon. You're talking about a guy a year earlier who was the most hyped college pitcher since Strasburg & Prior. I don't care if his agent was Boras and he was coming off a subpar season, taking Kolek over him was an idiotic move then and looks even worse now.

They fell in love with the big-bodied Texan who could be a horse. They guessed wrong, for now.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 12:23 PM)
Some strange commentary about Rodon in that thread

The people that say he's regressing? Yeah there's some dumb comments in there. One person said they all regret not taking Schwarber.

QUOTE (Baron @ Mar 27, 2016 -> 10:33 AM)
The people that say he's regressing? Yeah there's some dumb comments in there. One person said they all regret not taking Schwarber.

I can see complaining about not taking Schwarber, but the Rodon comments were a whole lot crying over spilled milk.

Edited by iamshack