Misc. Sox Quotes & Tweets

Chisoxfn

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 05:31 PM)
:lolhitting

I'm impressed at how little there is in that statement. It's actually applause worthy nothingness. Totally serious, well done Rick. :)

What do you want him to say? Of course they're looking to improve the club. It's a matter of what other teams asking prices are. I don't know why you have a vendetta out on the Sox whether they go out and buy or sell.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 05:31 PM)
:lolhitting

I'm impressed at how little there is in that statement. It's actually applause worthy nothingness. Totally serious, well done Rick. :)

?

Hahn is known for saying stuff like this, sounds like he is saying a lot but he is pretty much saying nothing

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 06:36 PM)
What do you want him to say? Of course they're looking to improve the club. It's a matter of what other teams asking prices are. I don't know why you have a vendetta out on the Sox whether they go out and buy or sell.

I was not complaining. That was not sarcasm. That is exactly what he should say. I'm Actually impressed at how well he did it. This is not sarcasm for once, just a good laugh.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 06:15 PM)
Rick Hahn said #WhiteSox continue to look for pieces. Knew it would be a difficult market. "It's a strong seller's market."

https://twitter.com/CSNHayes/status/754080280076398592

If it's a sellers market, cut your losses and sell. This mediocre team will not be making the playoffs. If Hahn and KW waiste another opportunity to sell high on veterans, they need to be fired at seasons end. Oh wait-- that will never happen. Keep on retooling guys! You are doing such a good job!

Edited by GreatScott82

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 02:38 PM)
Turner is pitching on Friday vs Tigers (facing the incredible Fulmer). It's ridiculous he's pitching in a "meaningful" game.

I said the exact thing earlier. They can't say they're still competing this season and throw Turner out there to be devoured by a divisional foe. Basically conceding the game.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 12:43 PM)
I said the exact thing earlier. They can't say they're still competing this season and throw Turner out there to be devoured by a divisional foe. Basically conceding the game.

For the second time in a week??? Ok, f*** it - I'm on board.

Fire Hanh, fire KW, fire Robin, and fire Steverson.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 02:38 PM)
Turner is pitching on Friday vs Tigers (facing the incredible Fulmer). It's ridiculous he's pitching in a "meaningful" game.

If the Sox are truly looking at tearing down, the only meaning left to this season is evaluation of everyone who has long term value.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2016 -> 08:33 PM)
If the Sox are truly looking at tearing down, the only meaning left to this season is evaluation of everyone who has long term value.

Yea - if the tear down is on - f*** it. Lose every game for the rest of 2016 for all I care. That's the preference, actually.

• 2 weeks later...