Christmas gifts

zach23

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by cwsox

The quality and time spent on the blow job you get from a girl friend are directly related to the quality and carets of the diamonds you give the girl friend.

I quit this game. I'll jerk off and buy my own beer. :D

hey why change now.. its what your best at........just remember you cant fit both hands around it at the same time........:D

Originally posted by zach23

This year I'm giving everyone a pair of green slippers and a dildo. That way if they don't like the slippers they can go f*** themselves.

Damn, and here I am getting you a Red Wings t shirt

Go ahead and get me one. I will use it to wipe my ass and then I will take it out to my brothers house to burn it. After burning it I will piss on the ashes.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

The quality and time spent on the blow job you get from a girl friend are directly related to the quality and carets of the diamonds you give the girl friend.

I quit this game. I'll jerk off and buy my own beer. :D

Cheaper, a lot less hassle, and still achieves the same end result.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

and to think zach.. if he were double jointed he could give himself a blowjob and wash it down with  his own beer...........

They could call that a "Protein shot and a beer".

Maybe that should be listed here http://www.dirty-proverbs.com/prov.php?show=all

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey theres a novel idea for all those bar keeps.... i think the yuppie health nuts would go for it in a heartbeat.........brings new meaning to the shot otherwise known as a blowjob huh..........hey bartender ill take one of those blowjobs and a icehouse chaser........lmao...

GO RED WINGS! The defending Stanley Cup champs will do it again...

Sorry zach, I am on your side when you are dealing with idiots on the MLB board, and your bro is a great guy and wonderful friend, but whwn it comes to hockey you are hopelessly involved with a perpetual loser. Meanwhile, here in Michigan we dance to 3 Stanley Cups in 6 years - have the hawks even made the playoffs 3 times in the last 6 years?

Love ya anyway!