Hearing Rumors

CubKilla

Heard a rumor today that the "new" Soldier Field failed a seating area "stress test." Supposedly, the seating area "sunk" 10 inches during the process. Don't ask me how they do it, but 10 inches is not good by any standard..... I would think anyway. I'm hearing that they may have to move 09/29's game against Green Bay to Lambeau.

Also hearing that the Bears Organization has "oversold" tickets to the same game..... not enough seats for tickets sold.

At the very least, I think it's an interesting rumor.

Heard a rumor today that the "new" Soldier Field failed a seating area "stress test." Supposedly, the seating area "sunk" 10 inches during the process. Don't ask me how they do it, but 10 inches is not good by any standard..... I would think anyway. I'm hearing that they may have to move 09/29's game against Green Bay to Lambeau.

Also hearing that the Bears Organization has "oversold" tickets to the same game..... not enough seats for tickets sold. 

That's not good for business

Yeah, let's trash the place before anyone has a change to see the new stadium inside and out and be able to make a viable observation.

I got to take a media tour a few Saturday's ago. The inside is really nice. I think it will get good reception. The biggest thing I was impressed with is the aisle room. In the old SF the rows were so squashed into eachother. There's more room for all that winter clothing ya gotta wear in the new place. The boxes look sweet (didn't get to go in them cause they were doing electrical testing).

Yeah, let's trash the place before anyone has a change to see the new stadium inside and out and be able to make a viable observation.

The faster that "thing" is gone, the better we'll all be. I'd say it looks like a UFO landed on the lakefront in between the old columns, but no race smart enough to master interplanetary travel would build something that looks so ridiculous.

:puke New Soldier Field

Sweet, possibly more distractions

However we already had one s***ty team in here this year (ISU), we don't need any more

:fyou

Seriously, ISU's not a bad team.

You got rolled by Illinois... And they're not a good team. Sorry Heather, ISU probably ranks somewhere between 150-200 in the nation footballically (I want a quarter everytime someone uses that term, BTW)...

Guest hotsoxchick1

didnt hear about the stress testing but i did however hear from my uncle who is a season ticket holder that the scheduled grand opening may be pushed back a few weeks..they got a letter in the mail(actually came fedex) and said it would update asap if anything changes.....hes rather pissed about it....