Colon named AL Player of the Week

aboz56

Heather check out the webpage now.

Entertainment Officer:  Heather Lee :)

http://mlt43.tripod.com/LittleBoat.html

:)

I'm working on something MAJOR with regards to our next form of entertainment!

Now if only we could get Corgie and KY to behave off Starboard, it may work!!!

The Twins commentators piss me off with their arrogance time and time again. For starters, last week when we were playing the Twins, Bert Blyleven said something to the extent of "If KC is watching this game, and they want to control their own destiny, they are cheering for the Twins." I was about ready to smack his stupidass up. If KC wanted to control their own destiny, they would be cheering for the White Sox, who they play again, and not the Twins, who they don't play again.

The other thing that pissed me off was tonight when they mentioned that Bart had won the AL POTW. Dick Bremer said something to the extent of "Well if you can get POTW by throwing 2 straight CG's, then Bert, how many times would you have won POTW?" and of course Bert came back with some stupidass thing....something like "Oh, CG's happened a lot back then" or some stupid s*** like that. What pissed me off the most was the fact that they were totally oblivious to the fact that Bart stepped up and pitched incredibly huge games 3 straight times out(2 of which were wins, and 1 of which was a 2-hitter that could have been a no-hitter had he been facing another team).

Anyways, congrats Bart....you most definately earned it. :cheers